• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EXCITED!!!! My baby girl will be here tomorrow. Update #1

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM
  • 15 Replies

Im so excited, im dilated to 3cm as of my drs appt this morning, and they hooked me up to the monitors for a NST and i am having contractions every where from 5-10 mins apart and they are putting my in the hospital in the morning to start inducing me, dr thinks that all hes going to half to do is break my water and go from there. for those of you that have not read my previous post they are inducing me because of medical resons, my thryoid for one. so anyways im just so excited to say that i will be holding my baby girl TOMORROW. my mom and several others think that i will end up going in tonight and not in the morning, it dont matter to me which im just glad to finally be having my baby girl.

I will update and post pics as soon as i can.

Update #1: its 3:45 am my time and im getting ready to leave to go to the hospital in about 30 mins. Im taking my laptop so i will update and  post pics when i can. Thank you ladies for all ur support.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrs.phillips123
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM

ive never read any of your predvious posts but congrats and good luck!!!! i wish you and your little one the best!

what are you going to name her?

Wife to Matt and Momma to Latham James 2 in February, and another on the way due July 22nd!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Yay!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!good luck

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

mrs.phillips123
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:17 PM

i just saw your ticker, cute name!

Wife to Matt and Momma to Latham James 2 in February, and another on the way due July 22nd!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:17 PM

yeah!  and best wishes for a healthy and safe delivery!  keep us posted!

asmp11402
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Good luck!!!! How exciting!!!!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

mrsgibb
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Congrats !!!!

angel0185
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM

thnak u ladies like i said i will up date as soon as i can

Mommyathome2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Yay!!!  Good luck!!!  I'm sure everything will go perfectly :)

Armywife6
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:44 PM

YAY!! CONGRATS!!

expecting baby toddler boy ~~~ The kind of woman who doesn't have to defend my views, & or parenting style~~

Becca030507
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Here is a happy, safe delivery dance for you!! (Not me because it would hurt...lol) I hope all goes well!! Can't wait to see pictures!! GOOD LUCK!!! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)