Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i do not like being pregnant!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:19 PM
  • 13 Replies

i love the outcome but UGH...it is so hard being pregnant and having to take care of a toddler. i feel like i go off on him for the littlest things and i feel bad about but its like he takes advantage of me moving slow and such and he NEVER listens to me..........UGHU*&$**$^@HG&T&*G i just want to SCREAM!!!!!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyathome2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I toally understand your frustration.  I went through the same thing during my second pregnancy.  Now this time, I'm so used to my monsters giving me a hard time, that it doesn't even matter that I'm prego.  LOL  It sucks, but yes, the outcome is amazing!!!  Totally worth all the pain and discomfort and mood swings.

MommytoIsabella
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM

Aw, I'm sorry. That does suck. :( But I would gladly trade places with you in a heartbeat.

Hugs....

tdenotter
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM

You are not alone! I totally understand what you are talking about. I have a 3.5 yr old and a 19 month old at home. I am going through the same things with them. I am looking forward to the end of pregnancy for that reason.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie

new baby

Gender PredictionGet your own gender prediction!
aelopez
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:27 PM

i know how you feel.

DD is 3.5, DS is 2.5....and im 24 weeks pregnant. I wanna scream sometimes.

EarthGirl84
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:28 PM

WHEW! I seriously thought I was alone with the rebellious toddler problem! My DD LOVES pushing the limits right now, and I'm not even slow or big yet!

CariO.
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:29 PM

You're not alone!  I'm preggo with twins and miserable!!!!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:30 PM

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:35 PM

hugs!!!  it isnt easy being preggers with a toddler!  just hang in there!

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:50 PM

I'm with you on that one!!!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

lildragonfly923
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:26 PM

My dd is 7 and is constantly reminding me my limitations now that I am pregnant.  It was cute at first, but know its drving me nuts!  I know she is trying to help, but I also thinks she enjoys telling me I shouldn't eat something, like I do with her.  I hope it gets better for you! 

hugs

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)