Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Delivery gowns

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:17 PM
  • 7 Replies

On page 40 of the Feb 2010 Pregnancy magazine issue, there are some great delivery gowns. Prices from $22 to $68.

Some web sites are dearjohnnes.com & babybeminematernity.com & purplecaterpillarcreations.com & deliverydaydesigns.com

Thought of Andee's post when I read this and wanted to share.

Lilypie - (1k8y)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:50 AM

awesome!  thanks!  ive been thinking about getting a delivery gown too rather than the hospital's ugly ones.

tel4him
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:51 AM

No offense, but it seems like a total waste of money.  The hospital provides that stuff and why take the chance of it getting ruined during delivery?

Theresa, proud homeschooling mom to Ellie, 8, Ian, 6, and

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Mrs.mommywhite3
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Quoting tel4him:

No offense, but it seems like a total waste of money.  The hospital provides that stuff and why take the chance of it getting ruined during delivery?

i agree to, but this is my last baby, I am at new hospital with a new doula and I want lots of pictures, we have 3 sons and this is our first daughter. So I want something cute for pictures and something that doesnt have to be tied in the back. I was never a heavy bleeder and I am not to worried about making a huge mess.

Lilypie - (1k8y)

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Those are awesome prices!!!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:35 PM

im going to tell my hubby it would make a great birthday gift one of these gowns.  :)  they are soooo cute!!  ive been looking at them all day since i read this post this morning.  i would love to look a little more picked up in photos and when ppl come and visit. 

MommyRJ
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:39 PM

im undecided if i want to get one or not. im having a c section so  i know it wouldnt be ruined but they probably wouldnt let me wear it while in surgery. I am however going to make sure i have something cute to wear while there..with my last one, my stitches were right at my pant line so i had to wear a gown all week. ouch.

Randee..
Lover to Brandon..
Mommy to Bryley Scott 10.27.08
impatiently awaiting 'Levi' or 'Kamrynn' Summer 2010
[[...Thinking Pink...]]

Mrs.mommywhite3
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:24 PM

glad you all liked the post. Hope it helps and gives good advice.

bump

Lilypie - (1k8y)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)