Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RANT AND BAWL FEST *updated*

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:51 PM
  • 8 Replies

He is about to make me cry my eyes out...i can and will cook supper if he will just do the dishes...i mean shit I am on bed rest there is only so much I can do right now...all he wants to do is play his fucking game...i feel like he doesn't even care...that the only reason he is with me and married me is the baby...

*update* He just appologised and got started on the dishes...got enough done for now for me to start the longest part of supper....

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Chrissy9479
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM

seriously? he won't do the dishes for you?? if i was on bedrest my DH wouldn't even let me cook dinner or do the dishes! go tell him how you feel and tell him he can starve if he would rather play his game than help you out. i dont know, maybe just me but i wouldn't put up with that. I tell DH all the time if hes doing something I don't like or whatnot. which doesn't happen often, but it does occassionally.  but the best thing you can do is go talk to him, tell him how you feel and try to figure out why it is he won't help you out.  im sorry hes being a jerk. i hope it gets better for you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

StarMommy06
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM

aww Im sorry he is being a jerk! Dont cook dinner!!!!!!!! Go rest mama!

marchmommy2010
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:19 PM

this is what happens when he gets depressed...and he is we are losing our house, his taxes are not what we hoped for and our truck is blown up... 

CafeMom Tickers

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:20 PM

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

sissychristi
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:24 PM

I sure hope it isn't true that he only married you because of the baby. If it is, you might be better off having it annulled now before it gets really bad.

Honestly, if he won't do the dishes, don't cook dinner. Just snack on whatever makes you happy and leave him to fend for himself.

I'm sorry you are dealing with this and hope it gets better soon.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

JennaFoix
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:32 PM

ummm WOW I dunno what to say except Im sorry things are so bad for you right now. :(

marchmommy2010
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Bump For Update 

CafeMom Tickers

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM

im happy he apologized!  i hope he is able to help you more!  hugs!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)