Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tickers..

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

Okay I know us ladies have our pregnancy tickers and I think that's awesome because it helps me keep track of my pregnancy lol..But I don't understand what is with the ovulation tickers?? I mean pregnancy tickers are one thing but I think ovulation tickers are a bit odd. But that's just me.

pregnancy

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Hrivera5
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Well, you like that it keeps track of your pregnancy, some people like that ovulation tickers help them keep track of when they can possibly get pregnant. 

sissychristi
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Since some members of the group are still TTC, they have ovulation tickers to remind them and others of their cycles.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

EarthGirl84
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:53 PM

It does seem weird.

Semi-off-topic: If I want to use those AlternaTickers, do I just add the code as a rich text in my signatures, or do I have to do something else?

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:20 AM

i guess i dont mind the ovulation tickers when ttc...ive never had one, but i can see how it would remind some ppl when they would ovulate or how soon to ask for some good thoughts.

ameliasmommy221
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Yeah I guess I can see how it would remind women when they ovulate and to ask for good thoughts when ttc. I want good thoughts when I go into labor :) I just never looked at that way. When I saw one I just always thought gross why would I want to know when you ovulate?? LoL But I see it differently now.

Quoting meam4444:

i guess i dont mind the ovulation tickers when ttc...ive never had one, but i can see how it would remind some ppl when they would ovulate or how soon to ask for some good thoughts.

pregnancy

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM

yea i can totally see where you were coming from.  took me the longest time to figure out what ttc meant too, so i remember trying to figure out what those tickers were for awhile back.

Quoting ameliasmommy221:

Yeah I guess I can see how it would remind women when they ovulate and to ask for good thoughts when ttc. I want good thoughts when I go into labor :) I just never looked at that way. When I saw one I just always thought gross why would I want to know when you ovulate?? LoL But I see it differently now.

Quoting meam4444:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)