Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

33 weeks...not feeling big enough

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:50 PM
  • 13 Replies

so as of tomorrow i will be 33 weeks and i decided to take a pic and post it b/c for some reason i feel as though my belly is smaller than what it should be :( pictures just dont seem to do justice but in person you would probably only think i'm 6 months. the dr says everything looks good but i have that doubt in my mind. my pre pregnancy weight was 85 pounds. anyone else not get very big throughout their pregnancy?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sjump25
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:55 PM
I think you look fine. Plus if you were that small prepregnancy you probably aren't going to get huge, but like I said I think you look right on. If your doctor says everything is good then I don't think you should be concerned.
mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:58 PM

i think you look great!! my brothers gf doesn't even get that big when she is 40weeks pregnant!!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

sunshinemama86
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:59 PM

you look about right everybody is different though. if your dr says your measuring fine then i am sure you are. with my first child i didnt get big till the very end i could wear my normal jeans till about 6 months. with baby #2 i have popped a lot sooner and a lot bigger. so i think its just how your body is.

veganimal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM

This is me at 30 weeks with my first, everyone said i was small but my daughter weighed 9lbs 2oz when she was born

I think you have a nice round pretty perfect stomach for 33 weeks!

Mamaz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM

i was the same way except i wasn;t even as big as youare now when i was 8 days OVERDUE!! it all depends on size of baby, where and how you are carrying and the shape and tone of your uterus. first babies don';t show as much as subsequent ones. you look 33 weeks to me easy.

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

LOOK IT'S BOB
☻/ This is bob, copy paste him on
/▌ every update you see so he can
/ \ take over Facebook. You've been Bobbed

stephaniethomas
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Don't worry about not feeling big enough. I am 33 weeks and I am not that big either. Whenever I tell people how far along I am they are shocked that I am so small. As long as the doctor says everything is ok then don't stress about it. Just think it is less you have to get rid of after the baby is born.

CafeMom Tickers
vicki16xoxo
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM

This is my 30 week picture....i honestly thought something was wrong with me and the baby...but nope...she was perfectly healthy and 6 pounds 3 ounces!!!

heres another taken a day before my due date

You have nothing to worry about!!!

bugg2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:15 PM

thank you ladies :) my mind is more at ease...i cant wait for my lil girl to be here :)

CafeMom Tickers
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:31 AM

i think you have a perfectly cute baby bump!  :)

Rissa2008
by on Feb. 4, 2010 at 2:30 AM

I'm on my third child. I get told that i'm too small too. I'm 160 pounds, but don't look it. Everything will work out. take care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)