• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun Ways to Share Gender of Baby?!?!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

I'm looking for fun ways to share the news of the sex of the baby once I find out.  The dynamics of the family aren't as such to be able to have a party, so something on a smaller scale... just curious of what you all did/plan to do!!!

So far the best I got is to put something on my 4-year-old's T-shirt - saying something like "I'm going to have a little brother/sister"

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM

We did the cake with blue on the inside. So when we cut it everyone knew it was a boy.

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:25 AM

one year we told that family at christmas, and i wrapped up a baby girl pajama set to be unwrapped...and that is how we told everyone.

chance010507
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 8:34 AM

my husband was deplyoed so i sent him a care package full of blue things, little porcelain blue shoes, blue jelly beans a blue outfit teddy bear and lots of confetti and all kinds of things, i sent him some boy like toys, like the mini g.i. joe's and little cars. he loved it!  this time i am doing that with my mother and step dad and we are skype calling everyone else i dont know what we are going to have but i was thinking maybe a different colored picture frame with the ultrasound pic in it and hold it up to the screen or go shopping and get a little dress or a cute set of boys overalls.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)