Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with decor for the nursery!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  • 12 Replies

Ok this is what we are doing Tanner's room in........

I am have been looking everywhere for wall decor to match with this crib set, but have had no luck. So I was wondering if you ladies maybe knew of some websites that may have some stuff. I do have these....

Any help and/or ideas would be great! Thank you!!! **FYI** We cant paint. I would like to get some wall decals, but havent had any luck finding any =/

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2Jolee
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:01 PM

What kind of wall decor are you looking for?  I know a few people who bought the matching 'wallpaper border' and cut it, matted it, and framed it.  All of them I've seen have turned out really cute and pretty inexpensive.

BTW, I really like your bedding set, it's very cute!

Mommy2Jolee
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:03 PM

DUH, I forgot to add... I couldn't convince DH that it was okay to paint walls in our new house when we were expecting our first DD so I went to the craft store and found some really cute stickers that matched our theme.  The stickers were about 5 in tall and 3-4 in wide, and we decopaged (sp?) them on the wall.  It really really turned out so cute!!!

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:04 PM
trinitysmom526
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Quoting Mommy2Jolee:

What kind of wall decor are you looking for?  I know a few people who bought the matching 'wallpaper border' and cut it, matted it, and framed it.  All of them I've seen have turned out really cute and pretty inexpensive.

BTW, I really like your bedding set, it's very cute!

Well any kind of wall decor that will match the crib set really. This crib set is sold by walmart, they dont have the matching "wallpaper border" otherwise I would have gotton it cuz I would LOVE to have it!

And its not that we cant paint, we would just have to paint it back white before we move out. And we are only gunna be here about another 9 months or so....so no point in painting really.

housefullofkidz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Your welcome! My little boys room is done in monkeys. So I have seen them everywhere it seems.  :-)

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

SarahMerritt_22
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM
JennaFoix
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:47 AM

I ave this same bedding set for my son and am in the same situation as you. I have been trying to find stuff for the wall to decorate it. searching everywhere online anyway. Im gonna check out some of the links posted here but... I found this chick here in this group and she made something for me heres what she made for me....................

I will be ordering it on the first and cant wait to put it up above his crib!!!!!

Heres a link to her group here on cafe mom....

http://www.cafemom.com/group/109060

you can veiw all her work there and or request something custom. Hope this helps also. :)

trinitysmom526
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 2:08 AM

Quoting JennaFoix:

I ave this same bedding set for my son and am in the same situation as you. I have been trying to find stuff for the wall to decorate it. searching everywhere online anyway. Im gonna check out some of the links posted here but... I found this chick here in this group and she made something for me heres what she made for me....................

I will be ordering it on the first and cant wait to put it up above his crib!!!!!

Heres a link to her group here on cafe mom....

http://www.cafemom.com/group/109060

you can veiw all her work there and or request something custom. Hope this helps also. :)

That is cute!! And I have seen her work somewhere before. Probly when I was looking online at some website haha. I will def check her out!! Thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)