Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Unsure about hpt test result, Can someone help me

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 6:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
HI , everyone, took a  hpt  today  and I'm unsure of the results. It came out  with a pink line to  say that it was performed right, then  a,  I  don't know how to describe it , a light light pink line but you can see it.  if anyone  in has gone through this PLEASE let me know because this could mean that this is the answer I "ve been waiting  for.  I hope  that this is it.
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
proudwifenmom06
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 6:52 PM
with my son i had a very light line so i knew i was preg but i wouldnt believe it until it was darker.... ur probably preg... try the digital test..it reads right out pregnant or not pregnant!  i love them they r the only ones i use now....good luck!!
mom2wy
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 6:59 PM
I agree it sounds like you probably are but I would buy another test and take it with first morning urine.  It is probablly light cause you are early.  If you think it is you can also go to your doc and ask for a blood test and that will tell. 
KeanynSymon
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 7:01 PM
you know.. mine has ALWAYS been light.  My best friend kept telling me she wasn't pregnant and then took the test and showed it to me!! I was like WHAT that IS pregnant.  She said its SO light though..  so I took the other one because it was a 2 pack.  My line was just as light as hers and I was 6 mths pregnant lol.  After I get a faint positive I always use a digital afterwards just to be FOR SURE!! GOOD LUCK!
MalachisMommy06
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 7:03 PM
a light line a is a line ... so your test is posistive hun! ... mine were like that this time ... but i was only like a few wks ... but last time ... they were like boom ... but i was like almost 3 months and didnt know it ... :-) CONGRATS HUN!
mydarlings3
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 7:09 PM
Mine came out the same way! I took two of them and they both had a light line. I learned that a line is a line and I'm now 7 weeks pregnant!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
mbmomof3
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 7:53 PM
I had the same thing happen with my last two pregnancies, and found out that early in pregnancy you will get lighter lines (like if you test sooner before your missed period or later at night even...)  i wanted to be preg. so badly but didn't want to believe the faint lines so I called the company of the test and they said that even a faint line is a positive.  A line won't show at all if the pregnancy hormone is not present.  Now I also use the digital tests (but last time I forgot to check and the battery ran out!  I had to take another one!!). 

You can try another one or even go into your dr. to be sure.  But from my experience it has always been an accurate positive for pregnancy!
im_that_gurl511
by on Apr. 10, 2007 at 10:46 PM
With this one it was a light line also and with my last one the line was so faint I could barely see it I bought another box of tests just to make sure.

A line there is a line there faint, dark, I dont think it matters

So congratulations!!!!
veronicademing
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 11:32 PM
I think this happened when I got pregnant with my son.. I would just wait half a week to a week to take another one.. I know, it seems like a long time when your so anxious to find out.. I hope you get the answer your looking for..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN