Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Favorite Underwear Contest! WINNER!

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 2:29 PM
  • 65 Replies

Nice job, ladies!

Congratulations to our winner, Harris06!

Thanks to everyone for playing!

What's your favorite underwear? Does it change during pregnancy? Feel free to post your picks for when you're pregnant and when you're not!

Low-rise or hi-cut? Lace or Cotton? Any specific brand?

One random poster will win a $30 gift card to Victoria's Secret.

OFFICIAL RULES

*To enter favorite underwear contest, post a reply to this thread in the Pregnancy Group.

* Replies must be received by midnight tonight, February 2, 2010.

*One poster to the contest thread will be selected randomly.

* The winner will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.

* Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).

* One winner will receive a $30 gift card to Victoria's Secret.

* Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary!

Join us in the Pregnancy Group.

by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM

when pregnant I bought some boyshorts from walmart. I don't remember the brand... maybe hanes?  They were so comfy and accommodated my belly well!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein  housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots 

Aus
by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Pre-pregnancy I always wore thongs. Lately I've had to ditch them and bought fruit of the loom hipsters panties. I think I'll be able to stick with them for the rest of my pregnancy. Don't really have a specific place I buy panties and bras at.

pregnancy

xx_erika
by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Before pregnancy I always wore thongs, and really sexy/cute ones from VS. Now that I'm 40 weeks pregnant I have to wear boy shorts - and they're the no boundaries kind from walmart - cotton and stretchy. SUPER COMFY :)

LaceyN1121
by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I think it does change during pregnancy... I went from loving my lacey type thongs and silky type panties to wearing boyshort cut panties....

Boyshort cut are just too comfy to give up when pregnant, that may change after though.

pregnancy calendar
sissychristi

I am not the adventurous underwear type. I don't like anything riding up my butt, but I don't like them going clear up to my belly button either.

So, I just wear bikini briefs.

mommy2xp

pre pregnancy i wore thongs, then i got big and well i hated them.  so i bought some just reg low rise panties from walmart, now i'm going for boyshorts though.  i'm more for comfort now!

JennaFoix

low rise/bikini cut cotton for me. thing is since im fat even though they're bikini/low rise they still look like granny panties. thats ok though atleast im comfy.

K.a.C.87
by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 3:00 PM

thats what i wear too :) i LOVE them! well any boy shorts :)

Quoting housefullofkidz:

when pregnant I bought some boyshorts from walmart. I don't remember the brand... maybe hanes?  They were so comfy and accommodated my belly well!

I am a 22 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, and handsome little man, Bryant Allyn (sucessful VBAC). Loving fiance to Lee. Disposable diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Non-Circumcising, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

NixMomma07
by on Feb. 2, 2010 at 3:43 PM

cotton, boy shorts and cheekies from VS!

pregnancy

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM

I love Victoria's Secret!  All of my underwear is from there.  I usually get the low-rise and cotton underwear.  I sometimes get the lace if it is too cute to pass up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)