Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help Please!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi I am new here. I am pregnant for the 3rd time. 1st miscarriage 2nd my 2 yr old daughter and now this one which is a clomid pregnancy. I have been having spotting since I was 4 weeks pregnant and I am 7 weeks now. I have been in so many times and keep hearing everything looks fine. I don't think I can deal with losing this baby. My husband left for Afghan on the 18th of Jan and we actually conceived on our first try with clomid and before he left which is amazing to me! I am not cramping which is a good sign. I have been up and about a lot, maybe I need to just lay down and relax. My daughter visits her father(had her in high school and became annovulatory after her) so I can only rest when she is not home. Has anyone had the same problem with the spotting or am I weird lol?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
college.mom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:38 AM

I spotted.  Drink lots of water, and just stay calm, if they arent concerned you shouldnt be either.  Keep an eye on it, and GL!!

dietienne0210
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:43 AM

I so listen to your Dr. All to many times I have freaked myself out about things that I souldn't have and all that does is cause more stress to the baby. Relax honey!!!!!!!

steph2884
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:43 AM

I thought I was going to lose my son, I bled with him, about the same amount as a period. Never clots or anything, but it wasn't just some light spotting here and there. The bleeding started when I was 6 weeks pregnant, and ended at 10 weeks when I finally had an ultrasound. They found what I think they called a placental lake, which is what they said most likely caused the bleeding. After the spotting stopped I had no other problems. I know it has to be scary, especially since you've lost a baby before. Just keep trying to think positive.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
MrsMatthiesen
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:53 AM

Thank you everyone. I hope that ER docs are right and it is nothing. I won't have a primary OB till I am 11 weeks because that is how Tricare Prime works so I really have a hard time talking to an actually doc who knows everything about pregnancy. They are keeping an eye on me because my blood work showed abnormally low levels which are close to having hyperthyroidism. They aren't going to put me on medication for it but they are watching out for symptoms of a thyroid storm which can be life threatening to both the baby and myself. I am also having heart problems and the doc said if they are related to my thyroid then I will need a type of chemo treatment. I have to wear a halter heart monitor next month. I am scared.

JHall
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:47 AM

Yep  with my first did it to the point to needing a pad.  Every 2 weeks for 3 days lasted for 3 1/2 months kept freaking out and going to the ER cause it was the weekend everytime and everything was fine.  Take it easy drink lots of water and relax in the bed if you can. Call your Dr and let him know what has been going on so they can get you in to make sure everything is ok to ease your mind

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)