Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it my water leaking or...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

i was watching tv when  my undies felt wet all of a sudden...but only a little bit..

this happend at around 8;30 n again at 1;30
it kinda just looked kinda like discharge but  more watery...
should i be worried that my water is leaking or could it just be discharge...
 i havent even lost my mucos plug yet

???????

thanx ladies

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MissNout
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:21 AM

Quoting Marsh-mellow:

i was watching tv when  my undies felt wet all of a sudden...but only a little bit..

this happend at around 8;30 n again at 1;30
it kinda just looked kinda like discharge but  more watery...
should i be worried that my water is leaking or could it just be discharge...
 i havent even lost my mucos plug yet

???????

thanx ladies

The baby maybe kicking your bladder wich would make a little bit of urine come out.. other then that i have no idea.............. BUMP!

Marsh-mellow
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:32 AM

i dnt think she kicked my bladder im 36 weeks n shes head down thank u though it ok if it continuse to happen ill call my doc  :)

MissNout
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:34 AM

Quoting Marsh-mellow:

i dnt think she kicked my bladder im 36 weeks n shes head down thank u though it ok if it continuse to happen ill call my doc  :)

i didnt mean kick i meant like hit your bladder in anyway.. i dont care if its a punch i still call it kicking...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Marsh-mellow
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:37 AM

its ok thanks

JHall
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:38 AM

sounds like discharge mine was pretty bad with my last 2 to the point where I had to have a pad on at all times to keep from having to change clothes all the time.  I kept being told it was the pressure that was being put on the bladder and I was peeing on myself but even preggers I think I would know if I leaked even a little pee.  Deff like you said call your Dr if it continues or gets worse just to make sure, I think they can test to see if it is amnio fluid or not.  GL hopefully it isn't that just discharge.

amyjosh8687
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:39 AM

I've been experiencing the same exact thing for almost 3 months now, my doctor said it was just discharge, nothing to worry about. My panties do get super wet though so I have to change a couple of times a day, I just started using pads. I'm sure it's just discharge :)

StarSterling
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:40 AM

It's normal. And I got hit in the bladder and didn't feel it either. I just knew that I was leaking so I called my OB and she said to go to the hospital. It could be either that or discharge. The hospital told me that it would be like a gush then trickling.It wouldn't be hours apart like that. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)