Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's going to miss it!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:06 AM
  • 2 Replies

I am so upset. my husband knew that if I haven't had this baby by wednesday then they were going to do the amnio to check his lungs and most likely going to take him before the end of the week. He was offered to take a run down to california and he AGREED!!! He leaves later today and will be gone a freaking week at least. I am so sure he is going to miss the birth of his son, and I feel like he doesn't really care. He says he does and that he just agreed to take the run because he needs the work. "its money" he says. When he thought that I implied that he didn't care about missing the birth of his son he got all defensive and angry, so IDK maybe it really is just about work? and even if I wait to have him the week after he gets back from Cali he has to leave for a run to vegas and through scottsdale. I am just heartbroken that he is acting this way about it.

CafeMom Tickers

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mommy2girls0305
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:08 AM

im sorry mama

morgansmom2be
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:10 AM

oh momma, I can understand your feelings.  Giving birth is an anxious enough experience with them there, I can't imagine without your Dh. I hope everything works out in your favour.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)