Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question for you mama's have you ever heard of this

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:10 AM
  • 3 Replies

So I have a weird question

Ihave had two healthy babies and always had a 28 day cycle and ovulated on day 14

well after my 2nd daughter born in 2008 I got the IUD then got it removed in march 2009..cause I was having cramping and never had my period and we knew eventually we would have another someday so i just got off birth control

I got my cycle back fast but it was now 32 days apart, on day 15 i would spot then ovulate on day 19. Its been like that since last july. so its def been way diffrenct then b4 my other two kiddos  We got prego in oct 2009 but miscarried dec 5th 2009

so we gave it a full cycle before we tried started my period jan 6th and according to ovulation tests i ovulated around jan 25-27 ish...so again 19 days after my period started. Then I had my period again on Feb 6..lasted 3 days and ended

they did a prego test at the office on the 8th feb when I saw my ob. (i went in cause i had major cramps and was worried I was m/c again) but test was neg.

but now I have weird symptoms...my boobs hurt, i feel soo nauseated.I cry over everything .feels like light crampy stretchy feeling like when you are prego.and soooo tired. Is there a way to be pregnant if we had sex the 1st of feb and had my period the 6th of feb i mean is it possible at all our can you you have phantom pregnancy symptoms...?

Im scheduled to have my progestrone tested to make sure I do ovulate on the 2nd. But im just wondering why I feel all the symptoms...maybe just stress

so i wonder if my body thinks i am prego ..would I still ovulate?

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIT MOMMY?    if you have just had a baby, ttc,want to maintain your weight, or you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy come join us and have fun, gain support and share tips and lose that weight or maintain your weight ...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
polkadot80
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:25 AM

not to get your hopes up, but it always takes the tests a little while to read if i am preggo.  i would test again, or wait until you have missed your cycle .  good luck!

Sweetestgirl79
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM

see thats the prob. i went in the 8th and they did a prego test.. a pee stick one...i went in cause i started my period the 6th and it was really heavy and i was affraid it was another m/c ..but my period lasted 3 days and ended but since it ended i have been soo sick and all the prego stuff

we did have sex the 1st..then my period the 6th of feb ...i ovulate 10 days b4 my peirod according to ov test so we did have sex the last two weeks of jan also

but its not possible to get your period and be prego is it. i took a test the 12th and it said negitive and my dr thinks maybe my  mind is conv. my body i am prego. my boobs hurt so bad, im tired, nauseated and my sence of smell is incrediable...

i will have my cycle again march 8th so i guess i will wait and see..i juts didnt know how un common this all was

Quoting polkadot80:

not to get your hopes up, but it always takes the tests a little while to read if i am preggo.  i would test again, or wait until you have missed your cycle .  good luck!

mean_jean
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:43 AM

with my last baby i missed like 2 periods and i would take prego test and they came back neg i  got prego in aug 2007 and we did not find out i was till 4 moths later had the baby april 09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)