Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a stranger noticed

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM
  • 16 Replies

Last night I was soooo cranky, for no other reason than to be cranky. DH took me too Olive Garden (since we didn't get to go out last Sunday) The place was packed! And I was getting more cranky the longer we had to to stand and wait for a table.

Then all of a sudden a couple (around the same age as DH and I) got up from there seats and offered me their chair. I tried to refuse but they wouldnt take no for an answer. Then the girl said that she had noticed I was pregnant when I rubbed my belly (unconciously) and couldnt sit there while I stood. lol  I almost felt foolish...I'm not so far along that I'm huge and can't bear to stand, but it totally made my day that a stranger realized I was pregnant! =) I even had my sweater on!! =)

How far along where you when a stranger noticed you where pregnant (and said or did somthing about it.)??

24 weeks

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaysMom041908
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:18 AM

haha I am 32 weeks and there are people that i go to school with that had no idea until this week.

KendraCay
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:40 AM

bump

mrspreggers14
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:59 AM

nobody ever said or did anything...  Then again with my first i didnt show until like the seventh month.. so unless I had told them it was really hard to tell..

mom_mom_holly
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:04 PM

i started showing early with both of mine,....nobody says anything but they do smile at me.  i am 19 weeks right now and i am defonetly showing.

mommy2xp
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM

that is so sweet!! it's nice to know that there are people out there that still care!  and i know exactly what you mean by just being cranky,  and standing and waiting for a table is NEVER fun.  now that we have three girls (5, 2 and 3 months) it's even worse lol

ProudMommy51006
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:37 PM

I would say about 28 weeks or so... all at once, everywhere I went people were asking me if I was pregnant. All I could think was wow your brave, what if I wasn't pregnant haha. And I was happy that I did look pregnant and people could tell rather than just looking fat and people weren't sure enough to ask lol

doulala
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:39 PM

happy

jkmeier8909
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:40 PM

i was 16 weeks when a neighbor of mine asked me if i was pregnant and she said something about how she noticed i was kinda gettin a belly. i was like gee thanks you noticed i was getting fat. lol

mommy2bella
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:41 PM

At around 18 weeks I was checking out at the grocery store and the man in line behind me offered to pick up my case of water from the bottom of my cart. He was very sweet. :)

CafeMom Tickers
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Lol, I never lost the baby weight from #1 til right before #2 was made.. lol.. People always thought I was still prego.. And I sure did look like it too.. I lost all the weight from #2 the week I had her then got prego with #3 a few weeks later!! EEEEEK!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)