Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I found them!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

My stretch marks. 

I was making with peace with the idea that I would likely end up with them in earlier months, but I have been thrilled that at 37 1/2 weeks, with my weight gain leveled off, I still had none!  I thought i might be getting off easy on this one. 

NOPE!

I found them last night.  They're on the bottom of my belly - the part I can't see because I'm so giant!  Ha.  I was in a weird side position and I caught a glimpse and gasped.  : (  Oh well... 

How is pregnancy treating the rest of your bodies?

Pregnancy Ticker

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy2xp
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:38 PM

lol i remember that! i was standing in the bathroom after i took a shower brushing my teeth and my towel fell (because i was so big it hardly fit lol) and i was just shocked!

tristangirl

I was already fat so I aready had some stretch marks and they have just increased a ittle so not to bad! besides that my boobs are getting stretch marks and they bother me the most.

mommy2lexinmark

i finally saw a couple after staring at my belly in the mirror.....i thought maybe, since i didnt have any after my 1st and 2nd i wasnt gonna get them...well, i had about 2 from my 3rd, and at least 2 more now.....boooooooooo

Alex~ wifey to Mark

They call me mommy~ Alexia Rose-5, Mark Ryan-3, and Cassidy Rayne-1
CafeMom Tickers

Mom2girls0708
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM

HAHA my first I used the lotion and everything I could think of. But heck my stomach still has stretch marks all over it. Now with my second I got no more stretch marks and so far the same with this little boy.  But my stretch marks did go a lighter color so you could barely see them and if you tan they do not show us near as bad.  But my stomach is very flabby and I will be having surgery to correct this because I have split my stomach muscles apart.

Also my boobs are gone to skin with nipples.  I learned my lesson about not wearing a bra all the time.  ALWAYS wear a bra even when you sleep. lol

montessori_mama
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I have the most pale skin ... I don't and can't tan, haha.  I'm still hoping they'll fade : )  We'll see...  Good luck with your surgery!

Quoting Mom2girls0708:

HAHA my first I used the lotion and everything I could think of. But heck my stomach still has stretch marks all over it. Now with my second I got no more stretch marks and so far the same with this little boy.  But my stretch marks did go a lighter color so you could barely see them and if you tan they do not show us near as bad.  But my stomach is very flabby and I will be having surgery to correct this because I have split my stomach muscles apart.

Also my boobs are gone to skin with nipples.  I learned my lesson about not wearing a bra all the time.  ALWAYS wear a bra even when you sleep. lol

LaceyN1121
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I had stretch marks with my first so I kinda expected them with this one. So far they haven't gotten worse (knock on wood) but have at the top of my belly become a little bit darker.... So over all the pains, the stretch marks, random breakouts... I say its been pretty good...

pregnancy calendar
mommy2bella
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM

I am almost 29 weeks with my third baby and still no stretch marks on my belly. *knocks on wood*.

I have stretch marks on my boobs and my upper thighs from my first two pregnancies which have faded quite a bit. My boobs have gotten HUGE with this baby though (I went from a 34C to a 36DD so far) so I am sure I'll have some new stretch marks there. :(

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)