Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who hates doing laundry?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:47 PM
  • 21 Replies

Who else HATES doing laundry? The folding, the separating, the putting away.... what's the worst part for you???

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shash1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:49 PM

I dont mind washing and folding, I just cant STAND putting them away. They usually just stay in my room in a basket for a few days lol

fallenfey22
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:50 PM

As far as I am concerned, laundry is my arch nemesis! I had dragging the hamper out to the garage (where the washer and dryer are), switching the load and making sure none of my hubby's stuff gets put in the dryer (he's super tall so everything shrinks on him), then folding and putting the stuff away. Also, I view ironing as an extension of the laundry. I HATE LAUNDRY! I will do any other chore you want me to...I dread laundry day.

~*~Cassidy~*~

Due with our first, James Lester IV (Jamie), June 25, 2010

http://antimodernmother.blogspot.com

pregnant bellyits a boy

mrsbovee
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I hate dragging it all out to my car... then dragging into my parents house... then dragging it all back home when I'm done.  BUT it is cheaper that way =D  However, I'll have to live with $4 per load when the baby decides to grace me with her presence.

orange4agua72
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:52 PM

This is ME! Except EVERY day is laundry day! We have at least a load a day, so if I don't do it at least once every two days, it gets SOOOO behind! I just HATE it!!!

Quoting fallenfey22:

As far as I am concerned, laundry is my arch nemesis! I had dragging the hamper out to the garage (where the washer and dryer are), switching the load and making sure none of my hubby's stuff gets put in the dryer (he's super tall so everything shrinks on him), then folding and putting the stuff away. Also, I view ironing as an extension of the laundry. I HATE LAUNDRY! I will do any other chore you want me to...I dread laundry day.

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com

Lilypie Maternity tickers
LaceyN1121
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Laundry is the only cleaning my husband leaves up to me. I don't mind it as much as I hate doing dishes, thats the one thing I hate.

pregnancy calendar
fallenfey22
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 3:54 PM

I do laundry every other day and I don't even have a kid out of the womb yet! My husband goes through clothes faster than any other human adult on this planet. If there was a laundry service in my super small town I would consider using it. Then again, I am thinking that even if there were such a thing I couldn't afford it, LOL.

Quoting orange4agua72:

This is ME! Except EVERY day is laundry day! We have at least a load a day, so if I don't do it at least once every two days, it gets SOOOO behind! I just HATE it!!!

Quoting fallenfey22:

~*~Cassidy~*~

Due with our first, James Lester IV (Jamie), June 25, 2010

http://antimodernmother.blogspot.com

pregnant bellyits a boy

CrystalB3
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I dont mind actually washing it, it's the folding and putting away I have a hard time with.  I have a 3 year old and 16 month old twins and now I'm washing the clothes for the new baby.  I think its because all of the clothes, except mine, are so small!! I would rather do the dishes and vacuum all day than do laundry. Plus if I don't do at least one load a day it gets really piled up and it takes forever.  Our washer doesnt agitate properly so I have to wash really small loads which makes it even worse!!

grapejelly
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:21 PM

ME!! i hate it all!  sometimes i don't take the last load out of the dryer for a couple days.. eek!  it's a dreaded task for me

nemosmom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:22 PM

i dont really hate doing laundry, i like putting it in,switching loads,folding but i absolutely hate putting away

MissNout
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:25 PM

HAHa i hate it sooo much... when me and my DH got together i told him.. i dont do laundry.. i will do every other chore.. even the dishes... But i will not do laundry.. we have been together for 5 years now and i havnt had to do laundry but maybe 6 or 7 times... and he has never had to do any other cleaning or cooking... seems like a good deal

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)