Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you most looking forward to about having an infant?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM
  • 15 Replies

What are you most looking forward to about having an infant?

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ready_for2
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM

breastfeeding!! hoping to get it right this time around....

aquarianmom69
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Seeing my sons reaction to being a big brother lol And snuggling and seeing my fiancee hold his first child :D Lol oh and cant forget the family pics and success at breastfeeding!!!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
MMsMom
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:13 PM

New baby smell, new baby things, and the ever important...NO BACK TALK! I am so looking forward to having this baby and I have to listen to is coos and screaming! It will be a welcome relief!

Brandy-Wife to Michael-Mom to Melissa(14), Michael(10), and Makenna(3)
Due with #4 6-24-10
CafeMom Tickers

housefullofkidz
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:16 PM

My little one is 2 months old now. He is sooooo cute when he coo's. He tries to talk up a storm to me. I sooo love that. It makes my heart smile, giggle and sigh. It is wonderful!

MomNtheRes
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:20 PM

baby giggles! Nothing in life is better to me than hearing those peals of laughter when they are little :)

stephNcary
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:53 PM

me too i had it rough with my first but i think it was something i was doing and i learned from my mistakes from it so hopefully this time wil be much easier.

Quoting ready_for2:

breastfeeding!! hoping to get it right this time around....

Taking each day as it comes and trying to make the best out of every situation. I love my family and hate to cook, Taco bell is my favorite although i try not to eat out all the time. Im a probreastfeeding, anti CIO, gotta work kind of mom.

our newest addition coming soon:

JHall
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:08 PM

The smell!  I just love the new baby smell.  And I love watching the firsts the first smile is the best!

scaredoflabor
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:13 PM

I cant wait to just have a baby again. I miss holding Olivia and cuddling her. She wont sit still! but at almost 2 I guess its normal

Mandola21
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Just getting to hold something so little and beautiful again LOL my youngest isn't so little anymore :o)

XenaBeth
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:17 PM

ahhh Im not sure, everything? lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)