Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you feeling lately?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:17 PM
  • 24 Replies
How are you feeling lately?

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!housefullofkidz.jpg picture by us5dots

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:21 PM

AWESOME!!!! I have been feeling really really good here lately. Aside from the occasional cramp, sharp pain, hip or back pain I just have energy and feel really good!!! I am completly head of heels in love with my daughter!!

www.cafemom.com/group/TTCorPregnant

gabe11-14
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Exhausted and overly emotional.

Everything I do is for them, They are my Life, My Love, My World... They are the best part of me. My babies.Gabriel and Catalina, They changed me for the best.

tdenotter
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:24 PM

like nesting!

cartersmommy407
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:25 PM

I would say great but I have a head cold I just cant shake! Other then that I have been great. Going on 27 weeks and it had gone by so fast!

Tictactara03
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:26 PM

meeeee toooooooo =)

Quoting tdenotter:

like nesting!

CafeMom Tickers
aquarianmom69
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:28 PM

Where to begin..... Tired, crampy, emotional rollercoaster, weak, light-headed, NO energy, nauseous.... Ugh on top of that, we are packing and moving in 4 days...... UGH!!!! Lol oh well all worth it in the end

Lilypie Maternity tickers
abeautifulhope
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:31 PM

like a beeched whale. lol. I'm due any day now and am past the point of being ready.

morgansmom2be
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:31 PM

tired, and anxious...28 weeks now

ProudMommy51006
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Quoting aquarianmom69:

Where to begin..... Tired, crampy, emotional rollercoaster, weak, light-headed, NO energy, nauseous.... Ugh on top of that, we are packing and moving in 4 days...... UGH!!!! Lol oh well all worth it in the end

Me too!!! And I have terrible headaches :(  but like you said, all worth it in the end.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
stephNcary
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:36 PM

i feel like i need to have this baby before tuesday...thats when hubby goes back to work and hes on an overtime week and thinks that we wouldnt get the house were buying if he doesnt get all his hours. I was dilated to 4 on tuesday and she just wont come out.

I also feel alone and disconnected from the hubby, hes so wrapped up in the house that he suddenly doesnt have time for me anymore i havent even really been able to talk to him in almost 2 weeks just because hes either sleeping, working or doing this, that or another thing.

Taking each day as it comes and trying to make the best out of every situation. I love my family and hate to cook, Taco bell is my favorite although i try not to eat out all the time. Im a probreastfeeding, anti CIO, gotta work kind of mom.

our newest addition coming soon:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)