Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Huge!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

I feel like i have gained like 25lbs since bed last night! I look bigger too!! Even my SO said in the shower this morning "you are finally starting to show now! i see my baby". why does it seem like this happened overnight?? I feel sooooo huge! and im not comfortable either. any suggestions on what will make me more comfortable?

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AMarineLovesMe
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Sorry momma.  It happens, w/DS I woke up one day and couldn't see my feet lol.  I went and did a little retail therapy to feel better, got some really cute maternity shirts and stuff.  I don't really know what else to say to help you.  You'll feel better about it soon!

baby

xanayda
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:53 PM

good luck... lol. that happened to me this week.. monday i was fine i mean you could notice i was pregnant but it wasn't like wow... a few days later i'm huge! lol... i can't give you any advice on the comfort tho bc i haven't figured that part out yet either.. :)

KalubsMommy02
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:57 PM

i am soooo emotional today too. a lot is going on but i cannot stop crying. at the drop of a hat im balling.. idk whats going on. its freaking me out. i thought i read enough about pregnancy, i mean everything i read i read over and over but from different resources.. so i stopped reading thinking there was nothing left to read! it didnt say id feel like this. it said id love being pregnant right now.. well, i lvoe the fact that i am pregnant and we are going to have a baby.. but i hate pregnancy so far =( and i feel like a horrible person saying that =(

KSmommy07
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Pregnancy is different for everybody and it's different every time you are pregnant.  I enjoy being pregnant...I love the way my belly looks, but there are days that I feel like a cow haha!  It just happens, you may feel completely different next week or even tomorrow...it's just what pregnancy does.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)