Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JUST A QUICK ?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

HAS ANYONE EVER TAKEN SUDAFED FOR COLD WHILE PREGNANT?! IM 21WKS & I HAVE A COLD N NEED SOMETHIN OTHER THEN SUCKY WEAK A$$ TYLENOL TO TAKE LOL...

Gender Prediction

Get your own gender prediction!

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
xanayda
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:02 PM

i had a paper that my dr gave me of approved meds and sudafed was on it so i think i should be ok.... have you tried the tylenol cold and flu?

MissNout

Yes i did with this pregnancy.. you have to take the sudafed PE.. its safe for pregnancy

LaceyN1121

original sudafed is safe to take during pregnancy.

pregnancy calendar
bchylilblonde
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:03 PM

I have a cold too, the paper my doc gave me said that was fine and robutussin  (sp?) 

kbaby1624

yea & it has done zero for me lol..that stuff is jus to weak for me..& i cant take anything liquid either =(

Quoting xanayda:

i had a paper that my dr gave me of approved meds and sudafed was on it so i think i should be ok.... have you tried the tylenol cold and flu?

Gender Prediction

Mandola21

I was told regular sudafed only and even then don't take it regularly because they're afraid of it causing low birth weight, my doctor explained it to me I just can't remember everything he said. I used to take it every day but I stopped and will use the netti pot now. Sorry you're sick, hope you feel better!

kbaby1624
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM

thank u..i HAVE to feel better by the 26th bcuz im goin to PA bcuz my grandpa is having surgery!

Quoting Mandola21:

I was told regular sudafed only and even then don't take it regularly because they're afraid of it causing low birth weight, my doctor explained it to me I just can't remember everything he said. I used to take it every day but I stopped and will use the netti pot now. Sorry you're sick, hope you feel better!

Gender Prediction

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)