Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pali cribs...any opinions?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM
  • 4 Replies

I found this crib set from Pali on fitpregnancy.com's Buyer's Guide 2009. It's a 4-in-1 convertible crib for about $499. I was wondering if anyone has used this brand and if so what did you think? It says it's certified by JPMA and I would assume since it's on that website as a good choice it is probably ok right? I also thought it was nice because it's really different looking and seems like it would grow well with a child. This is our first baby so I'm so lost when it comes to choosing all these essentials we need! Ha ha! :-)

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LaceyN1121
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:07 PM

I have seen those and looked into them, they look great and I haven't heard anything bad about them. Best of luck to you choosing a crib thats one of the hardest parts.... you can always google consumer reviews for pali cribs and see what others have thought about it.

Wanona
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:12 AM

My husband and I bought a Pali set and it is great! Beautiful wood, durable, easy to clean. We are very happy with our Pali set and are going to use it again for baby #2 (Our oldest just got a big girl bed). Good luck with shopping! It can be very overwhelming!  (But lots of fun too!) :-)

Pregnancy%20ticker
UMiamiChick5683
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Thanks so much ladies! I really love this set and hope we can afford it! :-)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 22, 2010 at 9:41 AM

never had one, but they sure look nice.  it sounds like you did your background research too one if they were good or not.  Here is a bump to see if more mommas have one.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)