Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crying over everything!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am sitting here watching an episode of charmed and am almost 12 weeks pregnant..  Im bawling over something stupid on the episode!!!  This is the stupidest thing I think I have cried over since getting pregnant...  Just wanted to know what the stupidest thing is that anyone else has cried over....

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KalubsMommy02
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:08 PM

i cried today because my sister was late getting to my moms.. idk why!

LaceyN1121
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:13 PM

I cried because my husband didn't make the tea sweet enough, I cried when my daughter rubbed my belly and said I love my baby, I also cried because I left my drink in the car this morning.... I cry over everything it seems, I am almost 35 weeks and its only gotten worse

mrspreggers14
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:15 PM

that seems to be the way its going with this pregnancy...!!!

Quoting LaceyN1121:

I cried because my husband didn't make the tea sweet enough, I cried when my daughter rubbed my belly and said I love my baby, I also cried because I left my drink in the car this morning.... I cry over everything it seems, I am almost 35 weeks and its only gotten worse

Caro82
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Do you know the movie Marley & Me ?

Oh my gosh - I was 10 weeks pregnant and watched this with my husband - and I swear - I never cried so much about a movie!!! It was like a gallon of water break out of me...

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:32 PM

i was like that when i was pregnant with my dd.I cried over every little thing, but this time nothing makes me cry and i find myself not being as hormonal as i was when i was pregnant with my dd. I guess being pregnant with a boy is much different for me

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

brbrowen
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:35 PM

I used to watch All in the Family when I was pregnant with dd and I would cry all the time who knew Archie Bunker could be so sad.  With this one I cry over everything so who knows lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)