Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honesty is the best policy

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

OK ladies be honest who took things home from the hospital you wern't suppose to? I'll admit I took dd's hospital blanket, and everytime she's ever been in the hospital I take a hospital blanket and her hospital gown. She has been hospitialized 3 times once for a febrial seizure, once for dehydration, and once for Rota virus so I have 3 blankets (would have been 4 but last time she was in a big girl room,) and 3 gowns I took them so I can remember everything she went through but I doubt I'll forget. And to show dd what she's been through since she's too young to remember

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrspreggers14
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:24 PM

I wasnt able to snatch anything because I dont recall finding anything worth taking!!  Or really anything small enough that I could stuff in the bags!  Maybe this next time..

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:26 PM

i actually don't take anything but my hubby on the other hand used to take stuff all the time until i made him stop! He's taking stitches kits from the hospital tons of times!!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

aubrees_mommie
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Quoting mommyziegler:

i actually don't take anything but my hubby on the other hand used to take stuff all the time until i made him stop! He's taking stitches kits from the hospital tons of times!!

He he thats funny my dh freaked out when I took dd's hospital gown this last time when dd had rota virus and even refused to carry out over night bag

Sarahv717
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:37 PM
I took pacis....the ones that fell on the floor...they were just going to throw them away so I took them home and sterilized them....I took blankets...their shirts, and hats, all the alcohol wipes I could find....all of the vaseline packets I could find....you name it...I took it. Lol...the nurses brought me unopened packages of diapers to take home and wipes....I was hooked up.
momofnate0707
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:38 PM

We took the baby blanket and the big blanket too. My DH liked the blanket he had so he stowed it away in the bag before we left.

yummy_mommy89
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:42 PM

took alot each time.. lol

southernjess3
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:43 PM

i took the GIANT pads and those blue things that were plastic that they put on the bed. I bleed bad after having babies and didnt want my sheets stained..lmao..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)