Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think? U/S--Edited

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:53 PM
  • 25 Replies

A friend did an u/s for me the other day to see if we could find out the gender.. I was 15w 4d along... She thinks its a boy but the cord was in the same area and he kept crossing his legs and hands in the crouch so we couldnt see well.. this is the only decent shot we could get.. what do you think???

OK so I added a edited pic bc if you look there is a break between what they are calling the penis and what we think is the cord.. so I blocked the cord so people could tell what they are calling the penis...

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sabre_S
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Id say boy!

shaynaj
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:58 PM

looks like a boy !!

annaviaclovsky
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:01 PM

that is def a boy!

taramd3
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:41 PM

i worry bc my sister in law said that she has an u/s of my niece that looks exactly like my u/s and they thought she was a boy at first... so now I worry that it mite be a girl and the cord is just covering her croch... ugh i hate the doubts!!  i would feel so much better if someone would post thier boy u/s that look similar to mine!!!

bubbles041
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:42 PM

BOY!

17havingtwins
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:46 PM

luks lyk ur bby wants its sex ta b a suprise lol

Savannahsmom208
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:49 PM

This is one I had. I was 19 weeks

pm2bValerie
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:23 AM

heres our little man at 20 wks

vanna_k
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:42 AM

it's totally a boy. my little guy's cord was in the way too, but that's definitely his junk!! with a girl, you would see 3 little lines.

taramd3
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 11:20 AM

thats what i keep thinking.. that in that HOURS worth of looking if it was a girl we would have seen the lines at some point.. but we never did... and if you look closely at the penis the top part has like a sort of break in the length.. i think the top part is the cord and the part below it connected to the middle of the legs is the actual boy part..

Quoting vanna_k:

it's totally a boy. my little guy's cord was in the way too, but that's definitely his junk!! with a girl, you would see 3 little lines.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)