Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need snack ideas

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

for my babyshower....

eating

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Lucky_7s
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:02 PM

for my first two pregnancies I had baby showers (one because it was a twin pregnancy) we had salad, fruit salad, crockpot meals such as rigatoni or beef n wick, punch, cake, and a cheese cracker tray/veggie tray.  We really didn't go overboard with the food.

annaviaclovsky
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:02 PM

chips, crackers, pretzels, cheese, finger sandwhiches, cookies... and anytihng else you just have to have lol

you could also have thoose little cocktail sausages cooked in bar-b-que sauce, mac and cheese, and other cheap foods, if you want to cook

Sarahv717
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:10 PM
Ummmm...we just had a cake and nuts at mine...lol. Meatballs? Cheese and crackers?
mommy2xp
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:11 PM

pickle roll ups, take lunch meat spread on some cream cheese and put a pickle spear in it and roll it up. SO good

cristina0709
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:35 PM

I had bread, lunch meat, cheese, and sauces (mayo, mustard, etc) on the table. We also had nuts, crackers, veggies and dip, cake, cookies, and lemonaid and apple juice for the drink.

MissNout
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:42 PM

i had a mini bar b q it was yummy and GRRRREEAAT!!

ejedwards00
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:43 PM

girl! why the heck are you having to come up with ideas..your supposed to arrive and enjoy it..it is your hostess's job to plan everything!

KITTYCAT1
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Mini sandwiches (my fave is cream cheese and cucumber), veggies with dip, crackers with hummus, cheese cubes, fruit, pretzels......

Mrs.mommywhite3
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:36 PM

thanks everyone for great ideas...

I am planning the snacks and my mom getting the cake, making my fave pie and a family fruit salad recipe. I am just so excited I wanted to help :D.

Bump!! :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)