Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP Or Not?? **UPDATE**UPDATE AGAIN**

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:27 PM
  • 121 Replies

Okay, this is of the same test, about 3-5 minutes after I took it. And the pics are a bit fuzzy so srry about that, but my camara on my phone stinks. But, DH confirmed  that he too saw the line, DH's sister and mother both said they see the line, but when I woke up in the morning and went took look at it, it was completly gone. So is it really a positive or a false positive or what?? I took a digital and it said NOT PREGNANT. The test about was the EQUATE Test, pink lines, PURPLE cap... HELP ME!! WE'VE BEEN TRYING FOREVER!!

***UPDATE***

SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING SOONER, I LOST MY INTERNET!! BUT I'M BACK AND CAN KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED NOW!!

I have taken 2 digitals, one with FMU and one without. BOTH say NOT PREGNANT. So I took the First Response, 2 of them, one with FMU and one without. Both only have 1 line. WTF is going on?? I mean the pictures I have up of my EQUATE test have 2 PINK lines, not gray not white. PINK!! So I am like freaking out because I dont know if I am or not. I have boobs hurt to even touch (expecially my nipples) I have been having nausea at random points in the day, I have been really tired all the time, peeing more. DH actually said "Are you serious you have to pee again?" lol. So IDK!! AHHHHH!!

Anyways, So I just took another test this morning, and again got a BFN.. what the hell is wrong? I took the equate, the one that I got the BFP with in the pictures. And that line in the pictures showed up way before 5 minutes was up... I just don't really know, but is it safe to say that I am not pregnant? I mean seriously, 1 BFP, and like 12 damn BFN...

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
youngmommy22289
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:29 PM

i definitely see them,... grats!!!!

mizzbranch
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:29 PM

looks like a bfp to me. i would test again in a week(few days) to be sure

momofnate0707
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Looks + to me. This is exactly what happened to me. I found myself squinting to see the +
I went and got a digital and got my BFP!!  Give it a couple of days and test again. I would go with one with a blue dye, it is easier to see IMO.
Congrats and good luck!

My4Marvels
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:31 PM

i took the equate with my last two babies that the line done that, so i would say yes u are!

rebel_mommy09
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:32 PM

bfp!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!

HutsonMom07
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Quoting My4Marvels:

i took the equate with my last two babies that the line done that, so i would say yes u are!

The + just dissappeared(sp?) on you too?? I took a digital but it said NOT PREGNANT.

kim208
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:33 PM

I say BFP Congrats

TheresaC7
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:34 PM

I see the lines. I say call your doc  so they can do blood work to confirm.

tgentosi
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:35 PM

it def looks pos to me. I had a pos on a dye test before i got one on a digital. do you have another test? retake one

MissNout
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:36 PM

Its looks like a BFP to me!! congrats dear...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)