Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ouch!!!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 11:53 AM
  • 7 Replies
Okay, this may sound like a stupid question but I've tried everything  I can think of. This is my second pregnancy and my boobs are so sore. I never had this problem with my first one. Any ways, can I ice them down? I have tried heat, tylenol, and warm showers. I am out of ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions?
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Novbabyontheway
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 12:08 PM

I sympathize with you. I am on my second pregnancy and don't recall my boobs hurting this bad with my son. I have been wearing a bra non-stop and it has been helping alot. I had a cheap nursing bra left over from my first pregnancy that is just cloth, no extra padding, and no underwire that I got from Wal-Mart and I wear that to bed. Then throughout the day I wear a comfy sports bra. The constant secure support really does help. Now that I am nearing my 2nd trimester they are hurting less, but that is supposed to be short lived when you get to your 3rd. Hope this helps ya.

HannahC
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 12:10 PM
man, i am glad it just isn't me. my boobs never hurt with my first, but i am at 20 weeks and they are still pretty sore. constantly wearing a supportive bra does help until someone bumps them though!
Mamma-of-Many
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 12:57 PM
oh man, this is my 4th pg and with all my boys my boobs were maybe a LITTLE sinsitve at the most! and I dont know why (I tell my hubby it is too many gril hormones running through me) for most of the 1st trimester and the ENTIRE 2nd trimester, I was so tender, I could hardly stand to be touched, DH is so used to my boobs being such a big part of sex he wouldnt leave them alone! I was constantly telling him GENTLY- CAREFUL, OUCH!! LOL. I am SO glad it is starting to go away..I noticed that the soreness and sinsivitity went away when I started getting the premilk stuff (I dont know how it is spelled and I dont want to attempt it!) Things seem to be finally getting back to normal!! YAY!!
happymumof2
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 3:10 PM
Oh girl I know how you feel with both pregnancies mine where sooooo sore.  I am 25 weeks now and they are not near as sore except for when DH wants to fondle them.  As another poster said i found the best thing for mine was to wear a bra 24/7.  It really does help.  Good Luck
SexyCocoaMama
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 4:30 PM

This is going to sound really wierd, but when my boobs would get sore, i read in a magizine that cold cabbage or lettuce works great.  It's like a little ice back and the leafs fit your boobs perfectly.  My husband laughed at me because i was walking around with cabbage in my bra, but it worked!

bears_mommy24
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 6:19 PM
Thanks for the feed back. I might try the cabbage thing. My DH laughs at me anyways, LOL. It can't get much worse.
Juann25
by on Apr. 11, 2007 at 6:24 PM
Don't  use warm water for them it only makes it worse. Hope you feel better soon !!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN