Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Which day of the week would you like to give birth on?

Posted by   + Show Post

Which day is it? 

by on Mar. 2, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Replies (21-25):
mvines1021
by on Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:26 PM

hmmm...i never thought about it!  i am due on a sunday...that would be a wonderful start to my week that week! :)

tdenotter
by on Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM

Friday! That way I could have my husband home for 2 more extra days that he booked off.

Randi02
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:28 PM

I don't care.

My husband takes a couple of weeks off anyway after our kids are born, so he will be doing the same with this baby.

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO and one on the way! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 3, 2010 at 10:23 AM

I had a Sunday baby once and I liked that day alot.  The other was a Tuesday which was ok but the sunday one seemed like everyone was so much more relaxed at the hospital.  also i love sunday!

cw78
by on Mar. 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Friday would be great with me :)  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN