Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ughh my baby is balled up on one side of my uterus!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2010 at 7:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

super painful.. she's been doing it for 24 hours.. she spread out some while i was sleeping, then some during the day today.. but for the most part she's been on the one side!  The ligament holding up that side of my uterus is on fire!

by on Mar. 4, 2010 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
StuartBaby0610
by on Mar. 4, 2010 at 7:48 PM

my daughter has been on one side of my uterus for almost the entire pregnancy-I feel your pain. Not only does she stay on my right side but she also burrows down low so i feel like she is pushing on my bottom and literally stays under my belly button even though my uterus is 2 inches or more above it at thisp point. My stomach always hurts on one side haha because she just curls up and stays there, is a quiet baby and pushes around more than kicks

Ugh!

augustmommy951
by on Mar. 4, 2010 at 7:50 PM

I know it feels so weird.  My baby started doing that as early 10 weeks.  I always thought he would be pretty much in the middle even at that small size.  But he always seems to be balled up on my left side. (17 weeks now)

Marah2008
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2010 at 7:59 PM

My baby does this WAY to many times to count a day and it really sucks and hurts! Just wait til she decides to punch you in the pelvis and bladder and at the same time kick the crap out of your ribs!!

wildsissy
by on Mar. 4, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Quoting Marah2008:

My baby does this WAY to many times to count a day and it really sucks and hurts! Just wait til she decides to punch you in the pelvis and bladder and at the same time kick the crap out of your ribs!!

this is my second pregnancy.. my son is 16 and I do not remember him doing anything like this.. he used to put his feet in my ribs but that was near the end of my pregnancy.  Other than that I never had the "I have to pee every 5 seconds" feeling, I had no back pain because I wore a belly bra every day... sigh.  This little girl is TROUBLE! lol!

Rachell9503
by on Mar. 4, 2010 at 10:56 PM

I am 33 weeks, and that's my baby's fave thing to do lately, he balls up on one side or sticks his butt up! He's been doing it alot lately. It hurts a bit and is uncomfortable! I just pat his butt til he moves it, LoL. Or rub in circles when he balls up til he moves. I love to get pics of it, cracks me and hubby and our boys up when my belly goes all lopsided!

Pregnancy%20ticker                   
                           Momof3princes.gif mom of 3 princes image by thecook4854

blackfootprints.gif Footprints blinkie image by prestonsmommy2003

Jozzie
by on Mar. 4, 2010 at 11:00 PM

My baby does this mostly when i turn at night... and OMG it is painful.... i literally just lay there and rub my belly until she relaxes and then finish my rolling over movement... lol

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured