Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had a doctor's appointment. I'm going to cry!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:36 AM
  • 41 Replies

I'm almost 36 weeks pregnant.  Just a little background.  At 32 weeks I had a 3d/4d ultrasound done.  The tech was TERRIBLE.  Told me my baby girl was so big and head up and good luck getting a baby of that size to flip.  2 weeks ago at my doctor's appointment I could tell from where the heartbeat was and the look on my doctor's face that my baby girl was still breech.  Not good considering I am determined to have my VBAC.  I've put so much time, energy, and money into it already!

So today I go to the doctor and he does everything and then goes "I just need to check to see where her head is to see if this VBAC is going to happen."  I was SO nervous!  But she flipped!  I'm so excited!  She is head down and in position.  Yay!  I'm so happy I'm crying tears of joy!

So yes, ladies whose babies are breech, there is hope!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SWGA_Mommy
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Congrats. Hope all goes well from here out.

tgeleynse
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:38 AM

So happy for you :) Hope things go well with your VBAC. My daughter didn't flip over until 34 weeks.

lmurphy22
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:39 AM

yay!!!! i'm so happy for you!

VintageWife
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:40 AM

Congrats!!!

MalachisMommy06
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:41 AM

congrats .. my lil boy was head down at 20wks but my lil girls were stubborn one turned the day before delivery and one was transverse till  1 week b4 birth... girls just want  to make u worry... i remember the unbelievable joy from finding out they were head down... so congrats & goodluck momma!

06NavyWife
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:41 AM

That's AWESOME!!

BaBiiMaMa89
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:42 AM

yay! i hope you get your VBAC! my 8lb4oz baby flipped at 40 weeks too. It was painful !! lol, good luck =-)

rocklovinggirl
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Good luck!

JasonsMom2007
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Oh, and she's lower than my son ever was!  He wouldn't drop to come out and my body NEVER felt like it was preparing to give birth.  With her it does!

MarigoldsMama
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Yay! I'm so glad she flipped for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)