Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

39 week update *happy 2 say baby & mom r fine*

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:41 AM
  • 11 Replies

Saw my OB and she has schedule a series of tests to make sure that baby is ok. They hook me up to the monitor and measure baby's heart rate for about 20 min. My Lil Guy has a strong and healthy heart beat which is very reassuring. I'm dilated at 2.5 cm and about 70% effaced.

Thought my water broke last night, spent a few hours in L&D. But nope it didn't. Have decided not to answer phone calls from family because they all ask the same thing. I am grouchy as hell, and cry a the drop of a hat. DH is trying to console me but every time he asks me if I'm ok I begin to tear up. I know that baby will come when he is ready in his own time but it feels like it's taking forever.

I am still extremely tired and can't seem to get enough sleep. I had to drag myself to the computer this evening just so that I could come onto CM and give an update. 

Hope that all my Mommy friends are doing well. And will try to get back when I have a little more energy. Thank you for all the well wishes and support. As soon as my Lil Guy arrives I will be sure to post pics. Warm Mahalo's & Aloha!   

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marah2008
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:45 AM

yay I was hoping you would update, and Im so sorry that you have to go through this, I hope you go into labor soon and see your little guy!

tgeleynse
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Hugs! Hope you have him soon.

amazingrace0408
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:47 AM

Glad to hear you both are doing very well! Hope your little guy comes soon!

Pandapanda
by Amber on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Hang in there mama, it's not too much longer. Thanks for keeping us updated, when I don't see you post for a while I get a little antsy to know if you've had your baby yet :)

doulala
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:25 AM

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

:-(

I know.    It is very hard.

You are a very strong women, though.  You ARE.

It is hard to keep up your spirits~   it's not much longer now, my dear.

HUGS!!!

lmurphy22
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:40 AM

well I am glad you and baby are doing ok. Your almost there hun. I understand your frustration. It'll be ok! Get some rest and feel better!

mommy2xp
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:47 AM

i hope ur lil guy gets here soon!!!!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Stay strong momma!  Thanks for the update!  Hugs and prayers!

fallenfey22
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Hang in there Mama! I hope he gets here soon. Thanks for the update. *Hugs* I'm praying for you :)

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:05 AM

aww hang in there!! it sounds like you are soo close!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)