Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

something to worry about??

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM
  • 2 Replies

i try not to post too much about pains etc anymore since so many on here get SO annoyed by it, BUT i wanted to see what anyone thought before i made it a big issue with doctors or anyone....

the last like 2 weeks, everytime me and DF have sex, which is at least every other day lol, i hurt after- like alot of pressure that doesnt feel better until i lay down on my side..No bleeding tho

And recently my pubic bone or something there hurts when im standing/walking etc...alot with some pressure.

yesterday i had a VERY busy day, and i did ALOT of stuff and alot of lifting and by last night my BH were AWFUL and my lower back hurt so so so bad, along with that weird pressure feeling.

i just finished a prescription on monday for a bladder infection, so i know its not that, and the baby still moves and kicks like normal, which isnt a lot but its the same... and no bleeding

which is why im wondering if i should worry or if its normal, i felt this way with Bryley but not until i was like 35 weeks..My doc tells me all the time every pregnancy after the 1st hurts more and has everything happen earlier etc...mostly because were more aware than the first time.

what do you think??

Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mr.Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..It's a GIRL!!---> Kamrynn Clare ETA June 2010

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
yummy_mommy89
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:46 AM

i agree with your doc the more pregnancies you have the more "intuned" you are with your body. i have contractions after sex and the baby balls up on one side that could be your problem. you probably overdid it yesterday. id take it easy today momma. relax and prop your feet up.

and oh-

screw the "ladies" that get annoyed this is a pregnancy group for a reason you have the right to vent and complain! lol

MommyRJ
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Quoting yummy_mommy89:

i agree with your doc the more pregnancies you have the more "intuned" you are with your body. i have contractions after sex and the baby balls up on one side that could be your problem. you probably overdid it yesterday. id take it easy today momma. relax and prop your feet up.

and oh-

screw the "ladies" that get annoyed this is a pregnancy group for a reason you have the right to vent and complain! lol

yeah and i can always get the weird pains and things to go away, which is always good. i just hate it!! it worries me. I definatly ache and have more pains this time than last, it sucks...you know lol

yeah i usually ignore them, i think its stupid at how some people react here....or the things they say, i see the point on SOME posts...but if it wasnt for CM we would all be calling the hospital or our docs/mw ALL the time for pointless stuff.

Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mr.Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..It's a GIRL!!---> Kamrynn Clare ETA June 2010

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)