Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey ladies, how's your Saturday???

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

How's your day going so far?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
austinsmama1106
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:20 PM

I've been up since 5 because thats when my son woke up but he went back to sleep! He slept until 8:30. We went grocery shopping with my mom, came home, went to my moms, went to lunch, then to Kohls and then Motherhood Maternity! Now I'm sitting here waiting for my husband to get home!!!

Caligurl19
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:20 PM

mine is going ok my daughter has a fever and i want to take my son out and play at the park or something but waiting on my aunt to get done eating and later we are going to show my family the house we are buying next month

Mom2girls0708
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Mine is pretty good so far. I am going to go out to eat to Mellow Mushroom for some good pizza and then don't know what else after that.  Its my birthday weekend so I get to do what I want to do hehe :)

amy31308
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:23 PM

can't complain :o)

hubby and i gets to go shopping childless tonight for a few hours to get birthday presents for him! so im excited about that!

nily
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:24 PM

My hubby took our 17 months old son to he's work today. I stay home with DD and clean all the house. Now hubby is at home with our LO. Is a rainny day in the island today so we are not going out today like we do each Saturday. Instead we are staying home watching TV. I might crochet a little bit today and color my hair. We order some pizza.

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:39 PM

The weather today is gorgeous! It's supposed to hit around 60 degrees, so DH and I are looking into landscaping. We were also able to take our puppy on a nice long walk and will be taking him to a socialization session this afternoon. (Yes, until Baby gets here, the puppy is kind of like a child to us.)

CafeMom Tickers
JHall
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:49 PM

Crappy DH is sleeping on the couch and has been since he has gotten up with our DD I'm guessing about 10am It's freaking going on 4pm here get the F up already.  DD has decided that she wants to hold her pooh til she can't and craps in her panties. She's 4 she so knows better she's changed her panties 4times today cause hse just doens't want to go on the potty.  So yeah crappy

lildragonfly923
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:50 PM

It is absolutely gorgeous here today... and I am stuck at work!  At least I can look out the showroom windows and see the nice blue sky.  After I get off DH, DD and I are going to a birthday party for 2 of dd friends. 

MelzyD
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Today is a beautiful day and it is actually somewhat warm, which is nice.  I wish my mood would snap out of the funk I seem to be in though.   Hope everyone is having a good day!

MommyRJ
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 4:05 PM

well...i seem to be alone on the gorgeous weather because its NOT here!!! its foggy  and dark and sad :(

&& i feel like crap, im VERY sore still too...But ill live, DF had to work extra today so i have NO idea when hell be home, i hate that :( i want him home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)