Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling like I am on an emotional roller coaster and I just want to get off!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

So the past few days I cry at the drop of a hat over the stupidest things... I spilt a soda and cried for almost an hour, my SO wanted to go and get a hair cut and I cried cause I didnt want him to go, (just to name a couple).... I am sitting here crying now and I have no idea why... Someone please tell me that I am not alone in this! I feel like crawling in a hole and staying there!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Phayah
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:40 PM

I had the same thing start happening around the beginning of my third trimester. It has gotten a little better but it still sucks. I hope it doesn't last forever!

alishabear0808
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:51 PM

Quoting Phayah:

I had the same thing start happening around the beginning of my third trimester. It has gotten a little better but it still sucks. I hope it doesn't last forever!

I hope it doesnt last forever either, however I am thinking it is going to.... I just moved and I have no one other than my SO here! I am pretty much on bedrest as I have had some issues with premature labor.

SnowboardMama4
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 10:26 AM

I TOTALLY feel you!! I haven't really been crying but my emotions have been crazy!!! I'm happy, sad, happy, sad, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)