Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cuz your pregnant...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:51 PM
  • 24 Replies

my lovely husband just informed me that my ligit feelings are not ligit because im pregnant and hormonal. just cuz im pregnant doesn't mean that i don't know what im feeling!

What has someone said to you lately that has urked you?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tams_64
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:53 PM

errr.. i hate that so much i just gets under my skin when my hubby says that to me.

CafeMom Tickers
alishabear0808
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:53 PM

"being the dates dont add up, i have doubts if the baby is mine, however I am not saying that I think you cheated" ... My SO about an hour ago! 

AliciaOlson
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 6:57 PM

oh man i think men are more hormonal than girls! i wonder where the heck they come up with some of the things they say!

Quoting alishabear0808:

"being the dates dont add up, i have doubts if the baby is mine, however I am not saying that I think you cheated" ... My SO about an hour ago! 

alishabear0808
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:00 PM

IDK but this really p*ssed me off... and it really didnt help that I am already an emotional wreck!

Quoting AliciaOlson:

oh man i think men are more hormonal than girls! i wonder where the heck they come up with some of the things they say!

Quoting alishabear0808:

nily
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:05 PM

No my hubby knows better than that he doesnt DARE to say something like that he like to sleep in our bed instead our sofa. LOL

Mommy2B110
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Dang..If I was you I probably would have punched him. Some of my SO's family doubted that our baby was his while I was pregnant..it really hurt my feelings

Quoting alishabear0808:

flyfree55
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:22 PM

my bf told me that im strong dont need the extra support.... to why he was helping his pregnant ex more then me

Pandana
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:22 PM

Quoting alishabear0808:

That doesn't even make sense LOL! "I have doubts that it's mine, but not because I think you cheated"? As in, he suspects an immaculate conception LOL? Mmmmmkay......sounds like he's trying to be a little manipulative. Not cool.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
alishabear0808
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Quoting Mommy2B110:

Dang..If I was you I probably would have punched him. Some of my SO's family doubted that our baby was his while I was pregnant..it really hurt my feelings

Quoting alishabear0808:

I really wanted to, but I knew it wouldnt help the situation! It just really p*ssed me off!

MelzyD
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:24 PM

my grandmother said "you look so pale and so tired" to me today.....and I thought i woke up looking pretty decent today...grrrr.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)