Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What has he done to make you laugh?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

So what have your other halves done to make you laugh during pregnancy or labor? With my daughter I lost my mucus plug. I called him and he was totally confused and asked if it came out my nose. Also when I was pushing he was holding my leg and I noticed he was grunting like he was pushing for me. It made me laugh so hard I missed the contraction and pushing. With this one I was in the ER last night with contractions. The doctor was checking to see if I was dilated. I looked over and my boyfriend is chowing down on a sub sandwich like the doc wasn't elbow deep in me lol. I need a good laugh so let me know!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ErraticMom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM

My husband is VERY serious and involved in whatever is going on.. he does do things quite often to make me laugh but its normally unintentional.. :)

aubrees_mommie
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 1:56 AM

Well I have been really stressed out this time around (bad neighbors that are either moving or getting evicted) and a sil that is my phone stalker so my wonderful DH took our dd, my mom, and myself shopping. I was looking for pj's to take to the hospital and we were looking at bras and such and he found one that was really really big so in order to put a smile on my face he took the bra and put it on his head and the thing was bigger then his head (No offence to the ladies that have really big breast I'm a D myself) it was just funny I didn't think anything could be bigger then his head, his head is huge but that was just another good part to my great stress free day of shopping well that and my mom took our dd so we didn't have to chase her lol

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 2:51 AM

My husband "tried" to breastfeed our daughter a few days ago...it was hilarious. She was born Sunday and has been nursing non stop, so he was holding her for a few minutes and she started rooting around, so he jokingly lifted his shirt and offered her his nipple (which are pretty tiny lol). I laughed so hard but baby obviously didn't think it was too funny. ;-)

JuLiJuLes5
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 3:42 AM

i can't think of anything too recent off the top of my head but he makes me laugh so hard on a regular basis.... from the things he says to the things he does... he's quite clueless about pregnancy and i thought it was cute the other day when we were talking about going away for a few days before the baby comes and he was like 'yah we should ride jetskis!!' i was like 'are you crazy i can't ride a jetski when i'm that close to my due date!'   or this one might be TMI but the other day I fell asleep before he did and i accidentally farted (i mean - who doesn't when they are sleeping. ESPECIALLY when u are PREGNANT!) and he goes " yah you farted on me when we were sleeping...it was bad....it stunk so bad I had to fart just to cover it up!!"  i almost peed myself. those are just a few that i can think of!!  hes dont a lot more tho that i wish i could also think of!!

MargotRanae
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Well, I was pretty grouchy all day yesterday. So we decided to watch The Big Lebowski. FYI colorful language.

The Dude: Look, just stay away from my fucking lady friend.
Da Fino: Hey, I'm not messing with your special lady.
The Dude: She's not my special lady, she's my fucking lady friend. I'm just helping her conceive, man!

I laughed so hard the entire movie that I forgot I was nauseous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)