Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CM ads.

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:09 PM
  • 3 Replies

why is it that every advertisement on cafemom has to have food. the red robins one would usually grab me in but at this point in pregnancy, it just makes me feel sick. half the time i have to get off the computer cause all these food ads make me want to go throw up. i know its random but i just had to say it.. i'm sure if i told my husband when he called he would think i was crazy.. haha. i hope yall aren't feeling as sick as i have been.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LittleLeah797
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:18 PM

My ads on here are LiveStrong Gear. Or clothes related.

Sparkles112009
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:20 PM

when are you due?? I feel like I have the flu everyday but I know its just the normal stuff!!!

victoriaherring
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 11:48 AM

i'm due in early september according to the doctor but going by my last period i got august 10... so idk.. i'm thinking mid-late august. so far this morning my Ads on here are about light bulbs and school.. oh wait. i just opened up two new tabs and one had the stouffers one and the other had red robins...  everybody told me that i'd be over this by my third month but i'm four months now and i'm steadily throwing up.. i can keep food down most of the time but, well i don't want to tell you all about it cause if you're as nauseas as i am then you won't want to hear about it.. thankfully that is the only problem i've really had.. i'm not feeling too much like i have the flu.. i mean i don't have a whole bunch of energy but i never really have before... my only problem is the morning(all day) sickness. and those ads aren't making it better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)