Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craving Disappointment?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:26 PM
  • 20 Replies

Have you had such a craving for something, you get it, then it doesn't turn out as you imagined???

I had to have a BK whopper and fries today.  I got it home and wanted to just sink my teeth into the burger and it was COLD!  The fries were flavorless!  I wanted to scream/cry!!!  Share your disappointments :)

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Austinsmommy126
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Theres a BBQ place down the street from my work, and they have the BEST loaded baked potatoes ever.  The potato is just huge.  Anywhhooo... I had one of the girls run down there for me one night and requested double the toppings as usual ( the regular amount they give is just not enough lol) .... well I guess there was a new person working because there were only like half the original amount of toppings.  Like 6 friggin shreds of cheese lol.  We got too busy at work for me to send her back for more.,... I wanted to cry.  literally. It still upsets me lol.

ErraticMom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:32 PM

Burger King fries are awful anyway I think..  I can think of any food disappointments.. thats is usually the one thing in my life that always satisfies.. :)

StarSterling
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:38 PM

I wanted McNuggets, I craved them the whole day. Then I finally get them and they taste like sugar! I was so pissed.

Bashful984
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Remember your pregnant....be happy you didn't cry lol. I have been craving banana cream pie and can't find it anywhere.

Nay1983
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:41 PM

yeah so many people dislike their fries.  I love them though :)  My Dh prefers McDonalds fries

Quoting ErraticMom:

Burger King fries are awful anyway I think..  I can think of any food disappointments.. thats is usually the one thing in my life that always satisfies.. :)

ProudMommy51006
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:42 PM

This happens to me all the time, almost everything I eat is a disappointment. This pregnancy has done something aweful to my taste buds, I hope it goes back after he is born.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
ginnyk87
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:49 PM

i wanted some chicken nuggets from mcdonds so bad so i got a 10 piece.  i had eaten about 8 of them went to grab another one and there was a curly black hair laying underneath of the last 2!! i wanted to puke! the sucky thing was is that we were on the way to my MIL's and we were almost there so it was too late to turn back :(

CafeMom Tickers
Nay1983
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Oh gosh that is absolutely disgusting!!!  

Quoting ginnyk87:

i wanted some chicken nuggets from mcdonds so bad so i got a 10 piece.  i had eaten about 8 of them went to grab another one and there was a curly black hair laying underneath of the last 2!! i wanted to puke! the sucky thing was is that we were on the way to my MIL's and we were almost there so it was too late to turn back :(

Nay1983
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:55 PM

I can't imagine not being able to satisfy your craving!  Sometimes I crave New York Pizzeria pizza and a subs from a sub shop in NY and it sucks that I live in Arkansas lol.

Quoting Bashful984:

Remember your pregnant....be happy you didn't cry lol. I have been craving banana cream pie and can't find it anywhere.

amandaeastman
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:57 PM

i wanted dominos hot wings and they just werent the same oh and chicken noodle soup doesnt taste right either

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)