Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much do you eat?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM
  • 17 Replies

What did you eat today? Whats a typical day of food for you? How big are your portions?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TattooedMomma88
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:47 PM

i had 2 pieces of peanut butter toast & a glass of milk for breakfast

i was at a baby shower during lunch so no lunch but i did have some cake :]

& supper was a egg sandwhich...

i'm never that hungry anymore, idk i haven't been my intire pregnancy & still managed to gain 19 lbs lol..i dont know why i dont get hungry tho :(

TaraKathleen
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Honestly i have been eating like a horse lately but i have only gained a few lbs so far. I also eat alot of junk. I know i need to change. I eat out too much.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
scaredoflabor
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:13 AM

sadly I eat like a pig!im embarressed to say this but today I ate a box of cereal(yes a box not just a bowl) and a peice of tres leche cake

lunch I had 3 cream cheese begals, an orange, and a cinnamon role with apple in the middle

dinner I made cream cheese and salsa over noodles(so good and so fast tomake!) with a finger scoop of ice cream and now I want a cinnamon role and salsa(not together) I love eating fresh homemade mexican salsa by the spoonfuls

TaraKathleen
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:22 AM

You are def not alone lol. Alot of us preggos pig out!

Quoting scaredoflabor:

sadly I eat like a pig!im embarressed to say this but today I ate a box of cereal(yes a box not just a bowl) and a peice of tres leche cake

lunch I had 3 cream cheese begals, an orange, and a cinnamon role with apple in the middle

dinner I made cream cheese and salsa over noodles(so good and so fast tomake!) with a finger scoop of ice cream and now I want a cinnamon role and salsa(not together) I love eating fresh homemade mexican salsa by the spoonfuls

katiemk
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Quoting TattooedMomma88:

i had 2 pieces of peanut butter toast & a glass of milk for breakfast

i was at a baby shower during lunch so no lunch but i did have some cake :]

& supper was a egg sandwhich...

i'm never that hungry anymore, idk i haven't been my intire pregnancy & still managed to gain 19 lbs lol..i dont know why i dont get hungry tho :(

Ha that's literally my breakfast every morning too!

I'm the same way... I never really ate that much before, but I'm trying to at least get three meals in a day now. Some days are better than others. It makes me kind of bad that I don't eat very much, but food just isn't that appealing to me right now. I guess the doctor would tell me if I wasn't gaining enough weight though.

Follow my adventures through pregnancy-land and beyond.
Baby Mine  

CafeMom Tickers

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:51 AM

well i used to be a garbage disposal BUT now i'm getting farther along and my stomach is getting smaller as the baby gets bigger so my portions are smaller but i eat more frequently

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

Sweet_Holly
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:51 AM

well I have been on vicodin for over a yr due to an injury so opiads actually suppressed my appetite to barely there.. like seriously I would only eat dinner all last yr and still couldnt finish it..

now that I'm preggo 1st 3wks of feb was off all meds.. but still had to force myself to eat.. so i attempted to get 3 meals in a day along with my prenatals and folic acid pills and lots of juice.

Back on vicodin and flexeril this wk cause my injury reaccured so again barely eating.. idk food just does not sound good to me, not anything I want to eat.

Hubby forced a beef burrito down me today, then some soup.. thats all I could stomach.

Hopefully I'll be able to get an appetite further along:)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud Mama & Wifey to her DS Caleb & DH Dan & Bundle of Joy#2. Pro-Israel, Pro IDF, Pro FF. Pro C/S. Pro Modern Living, Pro Dancing Mama's. Pro Shoppaholic Girly Girl Mama's :)

jessnjosh87
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Today I had a spinach and chicken quesadilla, three peanut butter cups, and a bowl of leftover butternut squash soup. Ever since I gained 12 lbs. in 5 weeks, I have been terrified of eating...I still eat, but MUCH heathier then I did before.....

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Normally I eat way too much, but when I'm pregnant I don't have much appetite so I have to force myself most of the time! Now that I've had my baby, my appetite is coming back. Today I had fried eggs and toast for breakfast and then a foot long subway sandwich for lunch and dinner (half for each). I'll probably have some eggos later too. ;-)

doulala
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 1:01 AM

SORRY TO DE-RAIL this post

Quoting mnt_2_b_mommy:

Normally I eat way too much, but when I'm pregnant I don't have much appetite so I have to force myself most of the time! Now that I've had my baby, my appetite is coming back. Today I had fried eggs and toast for breakfast and then a foot long subway sandwich for lunch and dinner (half for each). I'll probably have some eggos later too. ;-)

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Brandi!!!!!

Congrats!

(I have been stalking you, lol!)

"There is power that comes to women when they give birth. They don't ask for it, it simply invades them. Accumulates like clouds on the horizon and passes through, carrying the child with it."
-Sheryl Feldman

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)