Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Feet

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:51 PM
  • 2 Replies

Normally, I have some beautiful feet no onions, bunions, corns or any of that but just beautiful feet. Now everysince i been preggo it seems like they are so rough at the bottom. They are cracked and peeling and putting on a sock is horrible because it seems like they get caught on my peeling skin. Is there anything i can do to restore them back2 normal? Please help summer is coming and i love my flip flops hopefully they go back2 normal.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Austinsmommy126
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Bath and Body works has a really great foot cream and rejuvination system.  Other than that just slather on some vaseline, throw on some socks, and go to sleep! A few days of that will have your feet looking good again :)

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 1:33 AM

I agree!! I love Bath & body's foot/hands stuff. I also will sometimes use a pumice stone in the bath and scrub the rough spots on my feet, then cover them with lotion or vaseline and put on some warm fuzzy socks.

Quoting Austinsmommy126:

Bath and Body works has a really great foot cream and rejuvination system.  Other than that just slather on some vaseline, throw on some socks, and go to sleep! A few days of that will have your feet looking good again :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)