Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Irritated!!!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 1:24 AM
  • 3 Replies
Im 32 weeks pregnant and get so mad when I have to get dressed everyday. (with this being my 4th I cant fit into anything thats not maternity) Im not the kind of girl who likes to wear flowers and pretty little dresses (no offense to those who do) Its bad enough feeling like a cow and unattractive I also have to wear clothes that Im totally not comfortable in and are way to bright and girly for my taste. I did find a few websites that have some cute  stuff but yeah right like Im gonna pay $80 for a shirt Im gonna wear for 4months. If any of you ladies are into fashion and are creative edgy maternity clothes at fairly affordable prices would probably fly of the rack.

Does anyone have any ideas of what they did while they were pregnant to feel like they didnt lose who they are just because they were having a baby?
by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
naiashashi
by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 1:35 AM
I've gotten a few pairs of maternity jeans and some oversized shirts that are not too girly.. I went to Burlington Coat Factory and they had some really nice maternity clothes too that weren't all frilly.. I feel ya on that, it's not for me..

32 weeks, you're almost there girl!! Congrats!! :)  

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow.. :)
Novbabyontheway
by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 1:37 AM

With my first, I got so irritated at most of the clothes being not my taste too but also not long enough for me because I'm long waisted and long legged. Some cute and affordable stuff can be found at Target. When that or Motherhood didn't pan out for me, I just resorted to buying some size Medium and Large A-shirts (aka wife beaters) and I loved them. They show off the belly great and are long enough.

lakemama
by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 8:09 AM
I wear some of my husbands stuff. I also went on ebay and bought a 60 piece lot of maternity clothes. It seems more than I'd ever wear but at least I have variety. I ended up getting some really nice stuff for really cheap and when I'm done I can sell it again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN