Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

23lbs...gone!

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 3:38 AM
  • 2 Replies
ok so i will be 20 wks on friday... i have not been able to eat well since before i even found out i was pg.! i had horrible morning sickness with my 1st and my dr. told me if i didnt stop loosing weight and start gaining i was gonna lose the baby (i was underweight to begin with and lost about 15 lbs.)!! but this time i also had morning sickness, my dd also gave me a tummy bug at the beginning of my pg but i still have not been able to eat well (i have not had morning sickness for about 6 wks now!!) but i am steadily losing weight!! i have lost 23 lbs so far!! i am right in the mix of going from a ob-gyn to a midwife so i dont even have a dr to call or go to!! i dont eat really anything! i cant eat, i cant cook! i dont know what to do!! i cant take my prenantals they make me sick as a dog!! i need any suggestions! oooh and the indegestion and heart burn!! i have acid reflux so its bad as is but now its sooo much worse then when i was pg the 1st time!!! please anyone help me!!! i dont know what to do anymore im soooo scared im gonna lose my baby!!!!
by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 9:29 AM
First and most importantly make sure that you do not get dehydrated!  Drink lots and lots of water!  Have you tried the meal suppliment shakes?  Get the premade ones so you don't have to prep... sometimes the prep is enough to make it not so good.  Try those to get some calories down you.  Also if it keeps going on, you might just want to go to the hospital if you don't have a doctor to call.  I am so sorry that I don't have more tips for you, I hope you are feeling better very soon!  Let us know how you are doing!
soon2bmommyof2
by on Apr. 12, 2007 at 3:11 PM
thank you!! and ya know i used to work at a GNC smoothie bar and they had these weight gainer shakes and they had like where they could put vitamins in the shakes n stuff so i do know how to make them and mask the taste of the meds. i think i will go to gnc and get some weight gainer packets and some smoothie mix!! thank you again :o)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN