Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weak Positive

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:34 AM
  • 13 Replies

Hello I hope I'm in the right section. Well yesterday I went to my regular Docters appt I decided to have them run a pregnancy test because I was missing my period it would normally come on the 27th and it didnt.So they ran 2 test only because the young lady wasnt sure.The docter comes in telling me it was a weak positive.So today I noticed very very light pink bleeding it hasnt reurned yet and I hope it doesnt but is there anyone who experienced this or even know what weak positive means.Could I be pregnant or could this mean Misscarrige

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Did they do any kind of vaginal exam? if they did, that often causes pink discharge. There really shouldn't be a reason to worry unless it's bright red or there's a lot of it.

My first test was so weak I wasn't sure if the line was there or if I was tricking myself into thinking I saw it. No kidding, it was nearly invisible. But the more I took, the darker the positives became. Give it a few days and test again, but to me a positive is a positive.

mnjo
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

I had a weak positive on a home test and some light bleeding in the beginning. I had appointment after appointment for weeks because they thought I could be having a miscarriage. Turned out I didn't, now I'm 24 weeks pregnant.

Hope everything works out!

ashlynsmom14
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

The day before I found out I was pregnant I had some brown spotting and thought I was getting my AF but nothing ever came. I could have been just implantation bleeding. But as of right now all you can do is play the waiting game...trust me I know it sucks!!!

God Bless and Happy Pregnancy!!!!

pregnancy
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:41 AM

I don't know!! Here is a bump

ladyjones76
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:43 AM

Thank you ladies and yes mines was very light so thats why the nurse did a 2nd test but thank you allthank you

smurffettmommy2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:44 AM

it could be implantation bleeding........i had it at the begining. im almost 16 wks.......GL

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:24 AM

I have had bleeding in the beginning and just chalked it up to implantation. Good luck!

palemoon21
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:43 AM

Quoting housefullofkidz:

I have had bleeding in the beginning and just chalked it up to implantation. Good luck!

This....and also, my first (of 6 tests) was a weak positive but none the less a positive! :) So, I am assuming you are preggo! Congrats mama!

K.a.C.87
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:44 AM

positive means positive! :) hope everything else is going well.. could be implantion (sp?) bleeding or if the did a vaginal exam

Shelbyv
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:47 AM

i had a very weak positive at 13 weeks n the dr flipped out n it scared the crap out of me they even made me get blood work done everyother day for 2weeks to see if my hormones were raising well they were. well i didnt tell them that i had tonnnsss of water right before i went to the dr that day n it was around 3pm so they said that could have been the issue or it just could have been the type of tests they had cuz they also did 2 tests bcuz they didnt believe i was really prego but i had some light spotting one day n i had horrible cramps the first 3mths. i am now almost 5mths prego with a lil girl so i hope this helps i know how scary it is  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)