• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MommyHonu's small gift giveaway * Winner is...*

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:44 AM
  • 51 Replies

I have a few thing that I have received. I will not use them and figure that one of the Mommies here could use it. I don't want to start a great debate over breast feeding and formula feeding, but I received 2 cans of formula that I will not be using but I figure that someone can use it. I just hate for it to go to waste. I also have 2 yellow bibs & 2 orange bibs that have been gently used that I have also included.

If you are interested please tell me a little about yourself. How long you have been apart of Cafemom and what you love about it. Winner will be picked on April 5th & package to be sent out on April 8th. If the other Mommies can bump for me whenever possible. Big Mahalos!

* Mahalo for all of the bumps and to all that entered ... Please say congratulations to Destiny1403 the winner of Mommyhonu's small gift gieaway! Thanks again Mommies for all the bumps! *

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K.a.C.87
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:47 AM

bumping! :) everything helps these days! we breastfeed thou, hopefully a mom in need will see this :) :)

K.a.C.87
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:47 AM

btw, your awesome! LOL

Marah2008
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:49 AM

My name is Marah I am 20 years old. SO and I have been together for about 1 1/2 years. I am need to go to cafemom anonymous because I am addicted! I live with my parents currently. I am not pregnant but I recently had my baby girl 6 days ago do I still qualify?? I think I have been apart of cafemom for almost 2 years. I had a miscarriage in 2008 so thats why I had a account. I am also a mod for the pregnancy group. I love cafemom because I can come here with any question and ATLEAST one person knows the answer. And I like providing support for others when they need it. I also like it because it keeps me sane when I am stuck in the house and have nothing to do!!

mommyhonu
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Quoting Marah2008:

My name is Marah I am 20 years old. SO and I have been together for about 1 1/2 years. I am need to go to cafemom anonymous because I am addicted! I live with my parents currently. I am not pregnant but I recently had my baby girl 6 days ago do I still qualify?? I think I have been apart of cafemom for almost 2 years. I had a miscarriage in 2008 so thats why I had a account. I am also a mod for the pregnancy group. I love cafemom because I can come here with any question and ATLEAST one person knows the answer. And I like providing support for others when they need it. I also like it because it keeps me sane when I am stuck in the house and have nothing to do!!

You sure do!

mrs.phillips123
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:53 AM

i dont need them but i think its a great idea to help someone else out, ill keep that in mind if i get anything i dont need!

heres a bump for you :)

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:54 AM

Awwww you sweet sweet gal!  This is so nice of you. I hope life sends YOU many blessings for being such a wonderful person!  I am sure there are lots of mommy's on here that would really appriciate this! 

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!andee-1.jpg picture by us5dots

ethans_momma06
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:18 AM

I don't FF, but I think it is great that you are doing this. Those cans will be a great help or really needed somewhere!

Heres a BUMP for you!

my3boys0710
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:22 AM

i ff but my twins can't eat this kind :( .. but this is a wonderful thing your doing so heres a bump for it

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:43 AM

I bf so here's a bump :)

grapejelly
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:01 AM

here's a bump :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)