• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy April Fool's Day!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:46 AM
  • 8 Replies

What are you planning on doing? What has happened to you?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:47 AM

I'm freezing half of my girls milk in their cups then I'll fill it up with not frozen so they'll get half way through and the rest will be stuck. They are 5 and 2 so I couldn't think of anything to do that wouldn't upset them!  

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:16 AM

I have a new gnomefriend.... LMBO! That is about it :-)

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:16 AM

Quoting mommy2xp:

I'm freezing half of my girls milk in their cups then I'll fill it up with not frozen so they'll get half way through and the rest will be stuck. They are 5 and 2 so I couldn't think of anything to do that wouldn't upset them!  

LOL!!

If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!andee-1.jpg picture by us5dots

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:17 AM

family fun always has cute ideas!

http://familyfun.go.com/april-fools-day/

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM

they didnt even notice!

KTLange
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I wish that we had one of those sprayers next to the sink faucet because I'd put a rubber band on it so when the hubby washes his hands he'd get soaked...I used to do that to him all the time at our old apt.  Idk what to do this year...im stumped.  Any suggestions to get him with?

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM

lol that would be funny! i have no ideas though, i sitll needa find something for my dh

Quoting KTLange:

I wish that we had one of those sprayers next to the sink faucet because I'd put a rubber band on it so when the hubby washes his hands he'd get soaked...I used to do that to him all the time at our old apt.  Idk what to do this year...im stumped.  Any suggestions to get him with?

Spicysammy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:22 AM

well today is my sons b-day he is only 3 so can't do any  horrible tricks on him lol but we are gonna take him to chucky cheese and let him loose, i am still trying to think how i can trick my hubby

confused

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)