Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For mamas on that have more than one baby..

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:35 AM
  • 6 Replies

Where were you && what were you doing when you lost your mucos plug? I was thinking about it last night when I was trying to go to sleep, really hoping that I'll be home and what not.

With my first son, I woke up at 3 AM cause of course I had to pee, and I lost it then while using the bathroom.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:59 AM

first baby i didnt realize it.  second one, i had been loosing pieces through out the whole pregnancy, and it wasnt until the day that i went into labor i lost some.  it was just during the day.

abra
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:08 AM

i didn't notice it with either of my first two pregnancys so i'm really no help at all! sorry! bump.

bashishot
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM

I just had goo coming out for about a month maybe, and I went to the doctor one day and she told me it was gone. No big clump or anything!

KandiApple2987
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:12 AM
With my first I believe it was like a day or so before i had her..but that was 4 yrs ago so i might be a little off. With my twins I never lost it because I had an early 35 wk c-section lol
sandraberke
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM

first baby i lost it all at one time in one go right b4 i went to bed, i called my momy to let her know and like a few hrs later i was in full blow labor!

second baby i lost it progressivly over a two week span ,slow at first then more and more and more- kinda gross- : /

Mommy2Josh11507
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Both kids i lost mine while going to the bathroom just hours before going into labor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)