Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have this problem?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 5 Replies

I posted yesterday that I was 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced and my cervix was soft. So we decided to take a walk last night and also did the deed. I woke up with my 20 month old at 2;45 am and was kinda crampy so i stayed awake for awhile to see if it was anything but i decided it wasnt. I went to bed and when i got up this m orning and as soon as i got up i was cramping again. Its in the front and my back. So i was wondering if its just from all my activity or what. My backache won't go away and I get crampy with my Braxton hicks.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Chrissy9479
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM

well i had a backahe the whole day before i went into labor and looking back now i am pretty sure it was part of labor but it wasn't bothering me all that much so i just ignored it. i went into like full blown labor at midnight though after feeling like crap all the day before. soooo could be close! :)

HamBergerMama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM

sounds like the beginnging of something to me!!!! How far along are you? When do you see your Doc/MW again?

Mommy to Alexander Jayce 05.21.09 and Kalea Brielle EDD 06.15.2009pregnancy

jun10modgn1l by you.

Kayla23boys
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I went yesterday to see the doc. I am 37 weeks today.

HamBergerMama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Quoting Kayla23boys:

I went yesterday to see the doc. I am 37 weeks today.

Thats about right where I was. My DS was born at 37w1d. Some of the cramping could be because he checked your Cervix yesterday (I assume). When I was checked at 37 weeks thats afternoon is when I started labor, with the same bearable but slightly painful cramping contractions.

Mommy to Alexander Jayce 05.21.09 and Kalea Brielle EDD 06.15.2009pregnancy

jun10modgn1l by you.

Kayla23boys
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I am just waiting to see what happens My hubby is 40 minutes away at work so hopefully he can get here promplty if i need him to LoL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)