Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my pee is golden!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM
  • 12 Replies

lol so my friend called me today asking me for my pee! I started laughing and immediately knew what she wanted it for but i just thought it was hilarious...i've never been asked for my pee in my entire life by someone other than a doctor or nurse.

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:46 AM

just out of curiousity what did she want it for?  i dont know if i would be comfy giving my pee to a friend lol

mygsale
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM

I suspect it is for an April fools joke.  I am laughing. 

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:48 AM

she wants to fake being pregnant to her boy friend so i have to pee on a test for her...it's for april fools day

Quoting meam4444:

just out of curiousity what did she want it for?  i dont know if i would be comfy giving my pee to a friend lol

CafeMom Tickers

toddler girl                                 in love                               its a boy

Summer Lynne born 4-22-08    Holly and John married 10-28-07    Baby boy due June 2, 2010

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:51 AM

haha...im so out of it!  love it!

Quoting mommyziegler:

she wants to fake being pregnant to her boy friend so i have to pee on a test for her...it's for april fools day

Quoting meam4444:

mommy2xp
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM

haha thats funny i tried to use one of my old tests on dh one year he didnt fall for it

mommyziegler
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:02 AM

i actually did that last yr to my hubby with my test from my dd

Quoting mommy2xp:

haha thats funny i tried to use one of my old tests on dh one year he didnt fall for it

CafeMom Tickers

adri_nevarez
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:03 AM

A pregnant woman's pee can be sold by the ounce on April Fool's Day... haha!

onlyjamesgirl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM

LOL I'm only 3wks from my due date and I was going to fake going into labor at work but I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. I work in a lab and I was going to bring in a cup of water and spill it on the floor and then look up and look shocked haha...But I always ruin those jokes

Chrissy9479
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:23 AM

that would be soooo funny!!!!!!!

Quoting onlyjamesgirl:

LOL I'm only 3wks from my due date and I was going to fake going into labor at work but I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. I work in a lab and I was going to bring in a cup of water and spill it on the floor and then look up and look shocked haha...But I always ruin those jokes

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

wildsissy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:44 AM

lol awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)