• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

definitely nesting

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM
  • 8 Replies

This is crazy. I am unpacking like a madwoman, don't want anyone around. Wanting to rewash all of our clothes. Organizing the bathroom lol. Anyone else nesting? How far along are you? I am 37 weeks.

I am a...

Cloth diapering, Breast Feeding, Vaxxing, Crib Sleeping, Wiccan, Gay Rights Supporting, Outdoorsy, Crafty, Animal loving,  Girl Scout Supporting, College Educated, Army Wife, Other culture obsorbing, liberal,WAHM,To one beautiful baby girl.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Come to my house!!!  Im soooo not nesting right now and really wish i was! 

jessihernandez
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I am also definitely nesting. Finishing the last load of her clothes, getting ready to pack up all the larger-sized clothing we bought on sale, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the bedroom, put the dishes away, organizing the closet ... I really hope she comes soon. I'm 36 weeks, 3 days.

Gecko85
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM

OMG DH is driving me crazy too. He says he understands my nesting, but when we moved he mixerd up all the clean clothes with the dirty clothes so now I have to wash everything over again. He refused to pack our apartment before we moved and he moved stuff over here regardless of whether it was packed or clean and does not understand why I am upset about this.

naijamom06
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:55 AM

I am not nesting as much as I should because I am so tired and the baby is sitting very low today. I am having my baby shower next week Saturday and is really trying to make sure everything is in place. I just finished  almost 8 loads of laundry, I just have to fold 2 loads and put them away. I still need to clean the bathroom and den in our basement....ohh so much to do. I am  36 weeks and 4 days and all I wanna do today is put my feet up and enjoy the nice 76 degrees weather we are having today.....

steveshouse
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I am. I'm 32wks measuring 33wks and nesting like crazy. Cleaning clothes over again and cleaning room for room with all the energy I have avalible. Trying to get everything ready or at least until I feel satisfied.

K.a.C.87
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM

i started at about 37 weeks just to keep my mind off of having him

laylasmommy2006
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Im 30 weeks...and im going through it now...Nothing seems clean enough!!!

rsmarino
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:20 PM

OH MAN!  I am!  Crap, like everyone else is so far along, I'm only 18 weeks!  Do I have to look forward to this for the rest of the time?  Ugh!  I'm driving Tim crazy!  But hey the house looks pretty good!  I think nesting is God's way of showing us a clean house before the kid comes, because after that, probably never again!  HA!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)